Paintball Indianapolis

Joker

I've been to both. Altogether it's roughly the same size. It's built into themed sections, not just blank plywood walls. The layout is fixed as far as I could tell, no modularity like the old Indy field. There are only a few spots were you could fire almost all the way across the field. Engagements are close, I figure about 30 ft at maximum, but you'll likely be much closer most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

the valken bbs are a must but the owner is willing to order a special brand if necessary. throughout the day i had no feeding or jamming issues with the field bbs in either my guns. owner is a great guy and loves to help others out and i would definitely recommend the place to any player.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't suppose anyone is planning on going there to play tomorrow (Sunday, 3 Jan)?  I'd rather not make the mistake of driving all the way down there and be the only one there...again...

Don't suppose anyone is planning on going there to play tomorrow (Sunday, 3 Jan)? I'd rather not make the mistake of driving all the way down there and be the only one there...again...

I'm currently trying to pool some folks together for a game on the 30th of January. The more the merrier.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what brand/style of goggles they use at the indoor place? Otherwise, do you know if they work well with prescription glasses?

Depending on the situation, I would go with either ESS or Revision.  They are designed to sit a fit a bit away from your face and several of the guys here wear them over their glasses and they seem to work well.

Depending on the situation, I would go with either ESS or Revision. They are designed to sit a fit a bit away from your face and several of the guys here wear them over their glasses and they seem to work well.

I apologize for being unclear, but I actually needed to know what the rental goggles are. Sorry for the mistake.

They have Valken everything.

I believe the owner finally made an account on here so you might try PMing him questions. I don't know how frequently he logs on though. But it's worth a try.

~Joker

I went through the website contact info and sent them an email. For anyone interested they have the Echo, Alpha, and Tango models of goggles for rent and claim that either the Tango or Alpha should work with rx glasses