New Gun

Farmer Mars

Hey guys, I have been running a CA M15 CQB for about 3 years. It still works great , but now, I would like to purchase a new gun. Anyone have any suggestions? I love CA and have always used them and would like to stick to a m4 platform. I am willing to try new brands. Thanks for your input!

So you like CA and you like the M4 platform and you happen to have a CA M4 in good working order but you want a new gun?

I mean it sounds like you just want to burn through some money. You could always add new things (externally) to your current M4 to change it up a bit w/o buying a whole new weapon and it might save you a few bucks. I would just play with what you have for a while before spending money on a new gun.

IMO CA is about the top of the line as far as brands of AEGs across the board (mostly all platforms). As long as it's not their Sportline series anyways, I've heard bad things about those. So it's hard to recommend something "better" but TM, G&G, Krytac, and a few others make M4s as good if not better then CA.

~Joker

I will testify for Krytac. I have been playing with my crb on a 11.1 since day one. So a little over a year. It has by far been the best gun I have ever used. Not sure why. But it also seems to strike fear into the hearts of noobs. So that is a plus too I guess.