Need Advice For A Gun Repair

TEK

I have an Ares Amoeba honey badger that once I plugged a battery into, it messed up the contact points, so I sent it to the technician that everyone referred me to on the forum

Long story Short, it came down to having to replace a part that isn't easily obtainable

We concluded to send it to a big company for repairs, because they would have the connections to get the part

Anyone have any suggestions on what company I should send it to?

I've been searching around, I've found airsoftstation, airrattle, evike, and airsoftgi have the best deals, but their technicians have their hand full and it will take about a month before they even look at it :/

Anyone have anymore suggestions? Or should I just send it to them, wait the month, and hope for the best?

if it something that can be soldered there a few people capable of fixing it on here you could also try a tv repair shop or CB radio shop if it is something with a circuit board

if it something that can be soldered there a few people capable of fixing it on here you could also try a tv repair shop or CB radio shop if it is something with a circuit board

This is the guy who is helping me out

http://www.airsoft-indiana.com/forum/index.php/user/211-maximum-overdrive/

I'm not sure what to ask him to answer you with whats going on

Tek, if it's simple soldering, and you know what the problem is....is it fixed yet?

I don't understand airsoft gun tech much if any, but according to Maximum, I just had a faulty gun, and plugging in a battery messed up the circuit unit, which now needs replacing with a new one

And I've tried to call up evike, airsoftGI, etc etc to repair it for me, but no one has really gave me anything to work with yet :/

Edited by TEK

• 4 weeks later...