Battleground Paintball

green gaint

Hey guys with some recent discussions with the owners of battleground paintball we have managed to secure Fridays for airsoft. The time will be 5:00 pm to 10:30 or 11:00 pm, we would need at least 20 people confirmed go make this happen. Anyone up for it

At the last game it was 25 where still working on the price where gonna try to aim for 15 dollars

Yeah I would try to make it down a couple times a month if this were a regular thing but I think it really has to be <= $25 to garner a good sized group, especially for 'open play'.

Their so called monthly events where every 2 or 3 months and we are trying to make it a regular once a month or twice a month thing

So here's the final word on this. I had a discussion with Kevin from battlegroundz this evening.

He's getting really overwhelmed with calls askng for airsoft on their field, and he said that they honestly don't know how to ref airsoft correctly and what airsoft expects out of them in order to provide good games.

We came to an understanding. Because people are hammering Kevin and his staff with request and questions, and they aren't keen on hosting more events there because of the disrespect they are getting online after hosting airsoft events, they have asked me, and the moderation staff for help.

From now on, if they get a request to host an airsoft game , they are going to have that person contact myself, or Joker, or Peli, about hosting a game there.

What is needed for this: a clearly laid out story line. A time line of objectives. Objectives. Props. Also, all games will be pre register, and pre pay. They have to be handled through PayPal. Games are going to be between 30-40 dollars per game, and there is a 20 person minimum. 20 people must pay via PayPal before the game will be submitted to the field owner to get a day reserved for game play. Also, for every 25 players on the field, a referee must be present.

That all needs to be presented to one of the three individuals before we can make a recommendation for you to host your game there.

So, if you want the business to provide refs you have to be aware that they have to be paid, and that money comes directly out of the registration fee that is collected. I.e if they game is 40 per person, and the business request 20 dollars a head of the registration fee, that leaves the host with 20, and refs have to be paid so now the field owner may ask for 30 a head, and that will leave you with 10 dollars profit. Not to mention, it does cost money just to open the gates for the place. That registration fee the owners collect goes towards facility bills, maintenance of the facility, and insurance.

These are all things that the staff of battlegroundz isn't able to convey in a phone call to the 13 people who call there everyday wanting to host a game.

Battlegroundz is more than willing to host events for airsoft, however, they are a business, and in that respect, should be treated as such. Negatively attacking them on social media outlets does not help them continue to have a business and a possible place for airsofters to go play.

So, please, for now own, if you have an interest in hosting a game there, allow the 3 moderators of the staff to help you get organized. By doing things this way it will help you earn the trust and respect of the field owners so eventually you won't have to run it through these channels first.

Edited by Echo
  • Upvote 4