Asylum_88

Title says it all my friends! It has been a real fun ride with everyone I've met throughout the couple years I've played with you all, but it's time to move on. Bills, other priorities, and life in general has taken afoot.

First and foremost though, EVERYTHING MUST GO, and that means I'm not trying to make a profit from anything in this thread. I'm simply trying to clean house, and hopefully some of you guys can make use of what I have! All prices will be and are negotiable so please please please, if you have any questions on anything don't hesitate to ask!

Here we go:

IMG_20150823_174340_zpsxduio0iu.jpg

A&K Masada (ACR) Since I last used it at OP: Irene it chrono'd around ~310 fps with .25's. $260 with everything shown here, or $180 for just the gun, magazine, battery, charger, and unjamming rod. Unfortunately I broke the feeding lip at OP: Irene and haven't gotten a new one. I will flex on price heavily if need be. I also have all the stock internal parts as well (motor, gears, shims, springs, etc.), those will be thrown in with purchase of the gun.

Internals:

Madbull 6.01 tighbore barrel

SHS super shooter 18:1 gears

Lonex shims

G&G high torque motor

Externals:

Madbull compensator

Replica EOTech: $30

REAL Magpul RVG (with added rail shown on gun): $20

Offset flashlight mount: $10 (I'll throw in the flashlight too)

20150823_180040_zps3wolv3nb.jpg

Gun bag: $25

I'll bundle the bag with everything above for $300 OBO

IMG_20150823_175037_zpsufufswla.jpg

9 Elite Force mags: $5 each or $40 for all of them.

20150823_175815_zpsftgbttbf.jpg

Magpul RSA: $20

20150823_175429_zpsya9zsgn1.jpg

Baofeng UV5R radio: only used once at OP: Irene. In perfect working order $25

20150823_175344_zpshbre8azc.jpg

Unbranded skull metal mesh mask: $5

20150823_175308_zpsh6n0rdi9.jpg

2 bags of Bioshot bb's (unopened): $10 each, third bag of Biovals is FREE! It's about half full.

20150205_191756_zpswxq5j683.jpg

Please disregard magazine, it has been sold as this is an old photo.

AMP free float rail: $25

DBoys replica PEQ-15 battery box: $5

Magpul PTS M4 grip: $10

4 REAL Magpul ladder rail covers (never used): 2 Dark Earth, 1 Foliage, 1 Black: $5 each

Condor Outdoor radio pouch: $5

20150823_175506_zpsdyapxrj9.jpg

Unbranded throat mic (works flawlessly, and only used once): $10 I can bundle this mic with the Baofeng radio if buyer is interested.

20150510_150234_zps1ewzdrj3.jpg?t=144028

Lancer Tactical chest rig/RRV with pouches: $80

Seperate pricing:

Lancer Tactical chest rig/RRV with hydro carrier and bladder (bladder not shown): $30

Condor Outdoor admin pouch: $5

Condor Outdoor sidekick pouch: $10

Condor Outdoor double stack M4 mag pouches (x2): $10 each

5.11 radio pouch: $5

20150823_175528_zpsnorjdqwm.jpg

Condor Outdoor dump/recovery pouch: $5 This can also be bundled in with above gear at buyers request.

I'm pricing everything to move, and all the above prices are OBO for that reason. I'm willing to drive certain distances to meet with buyers for everything, cash is king, or Paypal. NONE of these prices include shipping, so the buyer pays for that.

Again, thank you to everyone for making this such a fun time, I had a blast! Feel free to ask any questions in case I missed something or aren't sure about something.

Last thing: keep an eye out on this thread for I may be adding some more to it in the near future.

Happy shopping!

The RSA a real magpul one?

Yes it is. I bought it from a local gun shop in Plainfield.

Update: replica EOTech has been SOLD

BUMP

I also just realized that I said it was OP: Irene...my mistake, last game and OP that the gun was chrono'd and gear was used was at Homeland down at the MUTC. Don't know why I put down Irene, but that wasn't it.

Slowly weeding out the gear...the PEQ-15 battery box is SOLD

Still have plenty of gear to go around and it all needs to go.

Back at it after a weekend away. BUMP.

Gun, gear, accessories all still up for grabs! It needs to be moved.

Updated thread: Adding a mix of color into the sale.

20150510_145826_zpstmfvhqos.jpg

A full set of M81 woodland camo which includes a Tru-Spec combat shirt (size Small Regular) and a pair of surplus trousers (size Medium Regular). The top has only been used once. Also for sale is another pair of M81 pants (size Large Regular) not shown, because they look the same as the ones pictured.

Full set (combat shirt and pants): $65

Combat shirt only: $50

Pants (either size): $20

Tru-Spec Multicam boonie hat (size 7.5): $10

20150909_203200_zpsbzmjstik.jpg

Full set of 3-color desert DCU camo, top is a size Small Regular and the pants are a Medium Short. Asking $45.

20150909_203719_zpsgclyftwb.jpg

Final full set of camo, LBX Project Honor. Pants are a Medium and the top is a Small (check the LBX website for what each size fits). Both have been worn 3 times at a couple skirmishes but nothing too serious. Pants have velcro openings on the front so you can input your own knee pads.

It is considered a green camo pattern, I've asked for multiple events if it was okay and I was given the thumbs up for all of them.

I'm asking $115 for the full set.

As stated before on the thread, everything is OBO so please feel free to ask!

Boonie hat is SOLD

Also, I'll be accepting trades now. I'm looking to get back into real steel shooting, so if you have any 30-06 ammo or reloading gear for said round, I'll look into that. I'm also looking into picking up a nice handgun, preferably a Sig P226 (I know it's a stretch) or a Colt 1911 or HK USP.

I'm looking into accepting either the Oakley M frames 2.0 or 3.0, with or without the HELO kit in black.

BUMP

Magpul RSA has been SOLD

Mesh mask SOLD

Half bag of beebs GONE

Magpul PTS grip SOLD

It's all slowly but surely being bought, pick up what's left ladies and gents!

A quick sum up of what's left includes:

Gun, gun bag, tactical gear, bb's, 3 sets of camo, free float rail kit, Magpul ladder covers.

BUMP

Update on the thread: RRV has been SOLD

Down to the last few items on the thread which include the Masada, gun bag, 3 sets of camo, 2 bags of bb's, free float rail kit, rail covers, small radio pouch, and a grip. Today I happened to find some speed loaders in a pouch, so with the purchase of any of the larger items I'll throw in those as well. I have 4 or 5 total. I'm almost giving this stuff away!

I'm still looking into trades, especially the Oakley M frames if you have them. Once again the prices are OBO so if you have a question, ask.

BUMP

Alright guys, I'm back after a busy weekend. A little thread update: all I have left are a gun, gun bag, bb's, camo and some miscellaneous items. It needs to go, I'm shipping out for the Navy in a few months and I'm clearing everything out.

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

I'm still looking to move the rest of the gear. Masada is still up, gun bag, bb's, camo and few miscellaneous things. These are the last bit of my gear and I need it gone.

Make any offer and I'm more than happy to work with you on price.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

I'm back at it, and still trying to unload the rest of this gear. I will not be needing it so please don't hesitate to ask questions, and I'm also willing to drop on prices.

Also, starting today I'll be posting on other sites to get this gear gone.

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP

Okay ladies and gents, I'm going to do some bundling so that I can get the rest of this gear gone! Now that I'm not gallivanting around the world for a bit I can sit here and pester you until this stuff if gone  :lol:  I'm leaving for the Navy soon and I won't be needing this anymore, it's simply taking up space.

$200 takes the Masada, with gun bag AND 2 bags of Bioshot bb's. I'll also throw in 5 speed loaders and your choice of real Magpul ladder rail cover. (colors shown above in thread)

$100 Project Honor camo combat shirt and pants

$60 M81 Tru-Spec combat shirt and pants

$30 Tri-color desert camo set

$20 AMP free float rail kit

Prices are as is and buyer pays shipping.

I'm still looking at trades for Oakley M frames, either the 2.0 or 3.0 in black preferably with HELO kit.

BUMP

The prices I marked above are as low as I can possibly go without actually giving the rest of my gear away! I'm really needing this stuff gone and a few bills in my pocket. Christmas is coming up and we all know someone who could use some color!

• 4 months later...

Do you still have the mags?

You're new, you haven't read the rules, so let me just try to clear this up for you. The original date for this post was August 2015. The post went dead awhile ago.

We call, what you have done, a necropost. I'm not going to say anything more about it. I do suggest you go a read the rules about posting.

I'm going to lock this up before the other sharks around here start to circle.