Good Magazine Brands

Alpha_Cortex

I have an Echo 1 X36C I need to get more mags for. I would like to start using midcaps, and I am wondering if you guys have any suggestions on a good brand that doesn't have a lot of issues with feeding and such.

• 7 months later...

I have a Classic Army M15A4 and I use G&P Poly midcaps from Evike.com. They work very well and due to their construction are quite light and don't rattle at all. 

I have a Classic Army M15A4 and I use G&P Poly midcaps from Evike.com. They work very well and due to their construction are quite light and don't rattle at all. 

Since this is a G36 variant, I would assume that it does not use STANAG type magazines like AR types do (the ICS G33 is the only exception to this).

At this point, I would start looking at brands.  G&P (as stated above) would be a good one.

Some people go higher end, but I've used MAG mid caps in practically every gun I've ever had without issues.

Most of the time it has been STANAG mags in some M4 variant , but my first AEG was a CA G36c and I used MAG midcaps in that as well.

With that said I've never used them in an insane ROF build or anything... but for general purpose mags they've always done the trick.

I suggest getting a mag adapter and use Elite Force m-4 mags. Cheap, and they work.

Edited by civey

• 3 weeks later...

MAG brand are probably the safest "budget" choice. I've used them, never had a problem with feeding, and I know quite a few people who use them without incident. For G36 mags, the plastic construction isn't a big deal, too.

When I ran a G36, I had good luck with the PTS G36 PMAGs. The are out of production and difficult to find last I looked for them Tokyo Marui standard cap mags are the best I have ever used.