Jg G36K Package With Extras

MattGyver

Getting out of playing so I'm selling my JG G36, parts, and a lot of goodies with it. No trades or part outs please.

Looking for at least $250 since I'm including a ton of extras that go with the gun.

The gun is four years old, yet it has never failed me. lt's basically my go-to gun for day games since it shoots accurately.

Originally, I bought it new as a G36C, but later purchased a G36K conversion kit, longer barrel, mock suppressor, and upgraded cylinder. Comes with 2 high caps, 1 mid, and 2 low cap mags as well as a 9.6V battery wired to deans.

IMG 4485

With the exception of the upgraded cylinder, the gearbox is stock. Not really sure of FPS at the moment, but I think it's right around 300ish at the most since the spring is old, but that's an easy fix. I'll include an M130 spring if you want to change it out. Hopup chamber has been replaced to the newer style along with the magwell.

Includes:

-JG G36K
-9.6V 1600mAH battery wired to deans
-2 High cap mags
-1 Mid cap mag
-2 Low cap mags
-G36C handguard (with aluminum rails)
-G36C barrel (OEM)
-G36C cylinder (OEM)
-M4 magwell adapter (works with older style hop ups)
-G-pod (Missing main spring)
-Integrated G36K 3x scope/carry handle
-One-point sling
-3D printed AFG
-M130 spring for higher FPS
-Box of extras with a G36K handguard, G36C handguard, steel flash hiders, two motors, parts V3 gearbox, extra fire select switches, and other various parts.
-I've also got plenty of white .2g BB's I can add in as well.

Asking price= $250

I live in Evansville and would prefer to meet F2F, but I can meet at Silver Spur in Princeton if possible. If neccessary, I can negotiate for shipping. Thank you for reading. Send me a PM if you're interested. :)

IMG 4490

IMG 4492

IMG 4493

IMG 4489

IMG 4496

IMG 4497

IMG 4499

• 1 month later...

Are you wiling to part the midcap (will it fit in an ECHO1 G36C?)? Also, I am interested in the steel flashhiders if you're willing to part. If so, let me know and let me know your prices.