Basic Care

xXWolfXx

Hey guys! I'm wanting to learn some basic 101 care for my gear. Be it vests/chest rigs, AEGs, gas/co2 pistols etc. Thanks!

Edited by xXPure180Xx

Wash your camos cold, hang them to dry.

Your tactical nylon will be fine as long as it doesn't get set on fire, just make sure you do the appropriate poisonwhatever urishol care if you get into something like that.

Gas weapons break down and clean much like real ones.  Clean them, keep them lubed and they should work for you, sans valves failing and leaking magazines.

Fix what breaks on AEGs when they break, elsewise just give your barrel a clean with a L I G H T L Y silicon coated cloth each time time after you play.

And drink water.

Also wash your camo's inside out when you're on cold wash, it helps to preserve the pattern and colors from fading. 

Edited by Eagle

I have an ACP combat shirt and the instructions say to wash on warm. Is it recommended to go ahead and wash on cold even though it says warm? Or are we talking about other types of camo in this scenario?