Op: Irene. Oct 9-11Th

Echo

It's that time again.

Next month, they will be opening the registration for teams, and squads are easier to get paid a guaranteed a spot.

I personally love the squad I was with last time, and would like to be with them again, but I'm an over watch player, and that doesn't always work out for everyone. For the squad I ran with last time...I've never laughed so hard at an event, you guys were hilarious Friday night.

So, I'm starting it off, and I know this year I have a veteran player, but Noob to the LC series whos running with me for sure. If interested in being in a squad with me, pm me, but the guys I ran with last time get first pick.

Squad:

Echo

Puppet

It's that time again.

Next month, they will be opening the registration for teams, and squads are easier to get paid a guaranteed a spot.

I personally love the squad I was with last time, and would like to be with them again, but I'm an over watch player, and that doesn't always work out for everyone. For the squad I ran with last time...I've never laughed so hard at an event, you guys were hilarious Friday night.

So, I'm starting it off, and I know this year I have a veteran player, but Noob to the LC series whos running with me for sure. If interested in being in a squad with me, pm me, but the guys I ran with last time get first pick.

Squad:

Echo

Puppet

Rated R

I'm in!

Edited by Rated R

Chee Bai Asian man!

So far.

Echo

Rated R

Peli

Targetpractice

Civey

Puppet

That's 6, and enough for early squad reg.

Are the Bang Bros not going?

Maybe busy filming?

I had a blast at Homeland. I'd love to attend but I do not think my finances will allow for it this time unfortunately. So unless I find a job (or win the lottery) by then I am likely not attending this year.

~Joker

I'm definitely going. Irene 10 and 11 were entirely too fun and I won't miss another one.

Why does it have to be 18+?:'(

Because, these places will only allow 18+. AO rules, not Lion Claws....

And they will eat the youngins alive...

Because, these places will only allow 18+. AO rules, not Lion Claws....

And they will eat the youngins alive...

And ask for a side of hot sauce like a boss.

Common phrase: " where are you taking fire from?" " You see that pile of jagged steel, pile of block, destroyed car, crumbling building?" "Yeah, there."

Edited by Echo

"I'm going to need you to take that building....what building?  The one that's on fire and surrounded by enemies.....yeah...that one.....oh yeah, and watch out for the tank...."

Alright, couple questions here for the Lion Claws veterans:

1. I run a DMR, and I'm curious how hard it is to get the sniper position in a platoon?
  2. Would you recommend having a gun capable of full auto? If it's not that big a deal, I can downgrade the spring in my DMR and have it as basically a semi-only AR.
  3. WHO'S READY TO HAVE SOME FUN!!!  :machinegun:

"I'm going to need you to take that building....what building?  The one that's on fire and surrounded by enemies.....yeah...that one.....oh yeah, and watch out for the tank...."

Yup, heard that one. Or, you are running at the building and don't realize one of the mortar sims are near you, and the damn thing goes off. All you can do is hit the deck and pray to (insert deity here), that your ears aren't bleeding, and you're deaf for about 2-3 minutes.

Good times kids, good times.

Registration opens August 9th, and it will sell out super fast. Have that money ready.

Myself, another ex-PARA/Purdue guy (Dante) and his Uncle (Zombie) are planning on going. They have done a few Lion Claws games since I went on hiatus and I was at Irene 6 when it first came here so I can't wait to get back to it!

Edited by Spectra

Is this even a thing I could go to, assuming that I have the money. I'm 21, and by that point I will have my own equipment. I dont belong to a team or anything.

Edited by Echo