Sturm

Another Gear Binge... Teaser

Sturm

I'll be posting a review on this gear once it arrives (in the same thread), I had to get a teaser out. Butterflies.

I'll also get a proper GAT review once I install one of those two stocks on it.

I already have a Phantom gear dump pouch, and let me tell you; they are amazing. Really durable, load of room.

The rig is what I'm really curious about, I have never seen the three strap model and I'm really looking forward to reviewing it.

88NaHTo.png

Xj2EAMi.png

Edited by ProPainTank

Retriever

I'd like to think that moments like these are some of the happiest in airsoft. A shopping cart filled to brim with gear; truly beautiful.

Sturm

I'd like to think that moments like these are some of the happiest in airsoft. A shopping cart filled to brim with gear; truly beautiful.

Indeed!

Sky Marshal Harvest

You have a shopping cart full of neat stuff, yeah.

But I was the first in Indiana to get asked by OpTactical what the 2500.00 of nylon was for I ordered from them, to which I  replied 'my operations'.  So every package I got from them after that, on the labels, said OPERATIONS.

civey

You have a shopping cart full of neat stuff, yeah.

But I was the first in Indiana to get asked by OpTactical what the 2500.00 of nylon was for I ordered from them, to which I replied 'my operations'. So every package I got from them after that, on the labels, said OPERATIONS.

That's great!

Sturm

Rofl!

That's awesome.

Archfiend

I used to own the Phantom Aggressor M4/Ak pouches, They held up very well for about two years. Then frays started, everywhere on the retention straps, they were still useable last time I saw them though.