Airsoft Airow Gun

CarniVORE

I made a conversion kit for the Airow gun. I took the airowgun and took off the 22 cal barrel off. I bought some brass fittings the attach the barrel to the airowgun. You have to loud one bb at a time. Then use a ram rod the set the bb to the bottom. It shoots at airgun speed which is 600-800 fps so I can't use it any closer then 50 yards because it would injure someone very badly. So I well have to use it as a sniper weapon.

You'd never be able to use it at an event, unless you hosted it on your own property. If you did host on your own property and intended to use that, you would have no players. Nobody wants to get shot by something approaching the 800 FPS mark, and no sane EO would allow it.

So I well have to use it as a sniper weapon.

You can have fun using this on your own property shooting your friends, but there's no way you'll be able to do anything like this in any organized event.

I know! I'm going to put a regulator on it at some point so I can tone down the fps for big games. I had my friend shoot me at 60 yards and it didn't hurt. I did some more testing. The volicity is only high when I pack the bb with a ram rod.(can testing 1200fps) If I don't the fps goes down.(can test 300fps) But for now im going to use/not use the ram rod. So by using this technique I could take it to big game. I would use the ram rod if I wanted to shot someone past 50 yard. That's how it would have to work to make the fps legal for a big game play.