Jg G36 Hicap

Alpha_Cortex

Hey guys,

Found a good deal online for JG high-caps (9.99 a piece) for G36 guns. I have an ECHO 1 X36C I want to get more mags for. Has anyone had any experience with this particular brand of mags? I have learned not all mags are equal...spent $14.99 on an M4 high-cap that doesn't feed most of the time.

Anyone know anything or have any advice on which type of mag to purchase?

Well, most of us here would skip the hi-caps entirely and go to mid-caps, or if you're a sucker for punishment, low-caps. There are a couple of reasons, primarily being that mid-caps don't need winding up and are more "realistic" in the sense that you'll eventually need to stop to reload. That's all personal preference though. Partially filled hi-caps also rattle like crazy and I'm sure your squad would love to have you advertise your position as you're moving. It's also faster to swap out mags than to rewind the mags. Finally, most large-scale events would limit you to a single hi-cap, if it's allowed at all - vs multiple midcaps.

If you wanna go midcap on your G36, try this: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=23_56_436&products_id=27072

Or get an M16/M4 adapter. I'm not sure how well those work though.