[Wts] Tactical Tailor - Pantac - Pcu Lvl 5 Jacket, Mbss, Map, Plate Carriers, Hydro Packs

Leber026

Hey Guys, I haven’t spent as much time around here as I wanted and I’ve had a little issue with impulse buys. It’s time to clear out the closet. I think everything is priced fairly but its all OBO. I’ll defiantly make combo deals if you want more things. Please ask any questions or let me know if you want more pics.

- All Prices Include Shipping (Unless Noted)
- Everything Is Brand New, Most Stuff was never even tried on. 
- I’ve added a link to the manufacture’s page to each album description, If I could find it.
- I’m in Fort Wayne and willing to meet if your in the area. I have a pretty crazy schedule so I might not be able to travel very far.
- I have a number of gun bags, and guns that I’ll be listing soon. 

Pantac M.A.P. Ranger Green   $95.00 Retail:$122

This is a Pantac Hydro Pack for Recon Vest RRV MAP in Ranger Green. This is brand new with tags.

AQB5PHIl.jpg

Pantac M.A.P. Multicam  $139.00  Retail: $181

This is a Pantac Hydro Pack for Recon Vest RRV MAP in Multicam. This is brand new with tags.

fZIivkDl.jpg

Pantac M.A.P. Coyote Brown  $60.00 Retail:$70

This is a Pantac Hydro Pack in CB. This is brand new with tags.

5quOvRUl.jpg

Pantac Plate Carrier MultiCam  $60.00 Retail $183

eG6NjALl.jpg
I also have an Eagle Industries Triple Shingle in multicam $15 with the vest.

Tactical Tailor Modular Plate Carrier CB  95.00 Retail $125

tC993FNl.jpg

Beyond Clothing Soft Shell Shock Jacket  $195.00 Retail: $285

This is a brand new in the bag PCU LVL 5 Jacket In Alpha Green. Size is X-Large Reg. I have 2 of these one is still in the bag, and the other I’m keeping (this jacket is awesome). Any pictures of the jacket out of the page is of mine.

fnmXER3l.jpg

I really shouldn't. Cash will take priority but I'm open to trades. You're trying to trigger my impulse side again are you, haha

Haha if it wants to be encouraged, why not try? I've been looking for a MAP pack for some time now and currently my funds are on the low side, so I didn't think it hurts to ask. If you still have the coyote one in a weeks time or so, I'd be interested.

What I have up for trade are on my own sales thread, take a peek and we can PM details.