Vietnam Style Aegs

ARCHER II

Wondering if the vietnam style m16 hand guards are easy/not hard to hold?i am ordering a m16 Vietnam style wondering if anyone has any suggestions to anything i should get with it.Just wondering if i should get a longer rifle or possibly anyone opinion or input.Thanks.

M16a1's would do the trick but you could also run a m14 also. Depends on what all you want to do since there's many roles.

M16a1's would do the trick but you could also run a m14 also. Depends on what all you want to do since there's many roles.

Unless you are DM role, I find the M14 (even the socom version), a little bulky, slightly awkward to corner, and very heavy for an all day game. But if you're young, and strong (not 5'5" 100lb) go for it. Edited by civey

Grease gun, son.

And a bandana.

Don't forget the machete, a muscle shirt, and a belt fed around you.

If you want to be a true Vietnam SF badass, get yourself a Smith and Wesson 76. Beats the grease gun, and had a built in suppressor that was one of the quietest suppressors ever.

The handguard took some getting use too for me but that's been a long while ago. It's by no means unusable. And the gun is pretty long and I don't think you will need anything longer. Actually there is not really much option wise that is longer unless you want a sniper rifle. Most people find the full length M16 a little to long and opt for an M4 instead.

~Joker