Wanting An Ak. Advice?

SharkBait

ok so ive been doing some research, and ive decided I want to get an E&L AKM. is it a good choice? is there better choices? should I even get an AK?

I own an E&L, really good gun, built very strong. I have the AKs-74n version and it gets the job done but if you don't like the price, you can settle with a good Ol' CYMA ak but always remember,  AK all the way tovarish!

CYMA aks are great I have one about to be 2 for the price the quality of gun you get but if you got the money grab an E&L

I can vouch for CMYK as well - the fact that their popularity makes them hard to find in stores online should also speak for itself. I was going to get an ak, but was frustrated that I couldn't find a store with it in stock, so I got my m4. I don't heavily regret it but I wished I waited for the AK

E&L is exceptional build quality for the price. Having toyed around with Devil's, i can testify to that. I Also have the CM048M AKM from CYMA. The gun refuses to die and keeps kicking, just like it's real steel comrades.

Better is really a matter of opinion. But from the response E&L is getting its safe to say they are about the top of the line when it comes to AKs. Especially considering how new E&L is. For nothing else they may be the most durable when it comes to their externals.

But there are other good options out there that may be cheaper. But it's all about what you want so go for it.

~Joker

• 1 month later...

I run a CYMA AK74M and it's a really good price for what it does. It can do what you need and is very reliable