jj999125

(im not the best at writing reviews)

So with the downfall of my m4 and my horrible teching skills. I ordered a new gun to run as a support gunner. After some looking i decided on a A&K Mk. 46, once i placed the order i was extremely excited to finally buy it (i have been saving for months). i got it on a Friday, i cleaned the barrel charged the battery and headed out for the field on Saturday. i played with my friends in a game on private property, when i walked up everyone waited in anticipation to see my beast.

I filled the mag up, plugged her in, and we quickly chronoed it, the chrono results were a consistent 320f/s (97.536m/s) firing .25g bbs, after a quick equation F=(97.536)(.25g) it comes in at 24.384 Joules (after some more math i found that it would fire a .20 at 400f/s)

so my friends and i run to one side of the field, i adjust the hopup till i get in almost near perfect. we began the round, and the first thing i did is run all the way behind the other team, pulled the trigger, and didnt let go till i saw their hand go up in the air. 

so my entire experience with this gun with my friends was definitely positive. since im new to being a support gunner i found this gun to work really well. this gun feels really realistic, and has plenty of room for mounting stuff onto rails.

The box mag on this gun works well, however there were a handful of times the mag didnt detect that the gun was firing on sound control, but that is easily fixed on the field by continually firing.

this gun is a absolute monster on the field, and definitely works with my agressive playstyle. with some more upgrades this beast could use better range and accuracy.11083834_1575337389414983_24984942936814

its soo much fun too use, especially when you get behind enemy lines and mow everyone down. 

Does this have the 249 gearbox or is it a m4 style?

it has the m249 gearbox

Where did you order yours from?

evike, they have it at stock atm

Edited by jj999125

If you are using a .25 bb. at 400fps is 1.85 joules. There is a realy nice app on cell phones to help with the math 24.384 joules is insane for a airsoft gun. I dont belive a airsoft gun could ever get to that.

24.384 joules with a .25 is a fps of 1,448fps

My 249 mk1 shoots 360fps using .20's it is at 1.2 joules

Edited by williamc

If you are using a .25 bb. at 400fps is 1.85 joules. There is a realy nice app on cell phones to help with the math 24.384 joules is insane for a airsoft gun. I dont belive a airsoft gun could ever get to that.

24.384 joules with a .25 is a fps of 1,448fps

My 249 mk1 shoots 360fps using .20's it is at 1.2 joules

hmm i might have done something wrong then... its been a while since ive done physics calculations... but the point i was trying to make was that it shoots 400 fps with a .20 but i only had .25s on hand when we chronoed it.

But thanks for catching that.

*Edit: I found my error, i was using g(m/s) when i should have been using kg(m/s) -_-

Edited by jj999125