Homeland Lc Squads

Echo

Know what?? I'd rock them...give thine a set of tights, tacti-kilt, one of those hats, and thine shall lay some hurt on ye fools!

And if there was a way to make a bb bow and arrow, I'd totally use that too.

Know what?? I'd rock them...give thine a set of tights, tacti-kilt, one of those hats, and thine shall lay some hurt on ye fools!

*plants palm squarely in forehead*

There is, Its called Airowgun. 

http://www.airowgun.com/paint.php

There is an attachment to make it use BBs, costs around $500

Its pretty nifty

Sorry for the derail guys.

Ah, haven't been on for a bit.  Seem to have missed a few things.  With registration, will I be putting in individually or will I need to do something to get thrown in with a squad?  Also may seem like a dumb question, but I want to make sure that I'm registering in the right place, so can I please get a link?  

Ah, haven't been on for a bit. Seem to have missed a few things. With registration, will I be putting in individually or will I need to do something to get thrown in with a squad? Also may seem like a dumb question, but I want to make sure that I'm registering in the right place, so can I please get a link?

While I share the sentiments, today is the squad pre-registration opening. The 23rd is for general registry. And on that day, whoever can, is more than welcome to run with us. Team name is AI Sub-Contractors.

Rhino this is for you^^^^^^ Edited by civey

Two quick questions while I stock up: Are the bbs bios only? My rpk shoots ~410ish, how strict are they on 400 even?

they chrono with .25s and usually cannot be over 366 and it is a bio only  event

If you don't run bios, and don't have any...don't sweat it. I can't really run bios in my gun so I take regular beebs and put them in a bio bag. Just so if anyone ask, they can see a bio bag. I know it goes against what they say as far as ammo for the game, but there are some systems that can't run bios.