Homeland Lc Squads

Echo

Alright, so vets are usually the only ones who can register squads, and seeing as how the reg will open a week early for vets, I want to see who wants to form up into squads. It will make it so much easier to get in.

I, personally, want to run on the side of Bubba Moore, so woodland or russian camo kit.

Remeber, LC events have a lot of regs in order to be able to attend, so make sure you know them before signing up.

Yeah, Bubba's a cool guy to run with. I'll run with you Gigantor.

Edited by targetpractice

I'm down for green/woodland. What are the requirements for registration though? And I'm quite happy to run with whoever, so long as I can shoot many a tan player.

I've seen squads as high as 11-14 members.

Though for ease of moment, control and distribution of resources/firepower we'll probably want to consider the Rule of Five (St Harvest, slay for us), or at least have squads that can be split up into 5-man teams as needed.

Edited by targetpractice

5 man fire teams are easily maneuverable around the battle field and through buildings. You can comfortably go to 7 people in a fire team and make it work well, but TP is right. Stick with 5 and youre better off.

Edited by Echo

No offense to you Red2. We just have to break up into squads in the fireteam. So if the fireteam is, example fireteam Alpha, and you have 4 squads in the fireteam, then you would have fireteam A1, A2, A3, ect....

Bubba is a fun guy to run with. And I do love me some Russian. So for planning/ logistics sake count me in for now.

~Joker

No offense to you Red2. We just have to break up into squads in the fireteam. So if the fireteam is, example fireteam Alpha, and you have 4 squads in the fireteam, then you would have fireteam A1, A2, A3, ect....

None taken, brother. I get the squad/fireteam idea. It's all good.

I'm down to roll with you, red.

Red, I'll be happy to ride in a squad with you.

I'm not necessarily running for office or anything, but I appreciates it guys. If we can get two more, that's another squad. :D 

• Upvote 1

I'm not necessarily running for office or anything, but I appreciates it guys. If we can get two more, that's another squad. :D

Now that you mention that, I do have a potential +2 wanting to come. Sooo that could be something.

Man I want to go so bad. And the more you guys talk about it the worse it is getting. Everyone i know got scared at the $180 entry fee. But with so many of you guys going. I may yet change my mind.

I went to the last LC game. It was awsome. I am going to this one for sure. Find a way to scrape up the money to go. It will be worth it.

So are newbies able to register early with the vets under squad registration? How does payment work for that if that is indeed doable?

Yes. They can register with the vets. You still have to pay the newb price but you can get in early.

Looks like I have 5 on my squad if everyone stays. Need one more for early reg.

Edited by Echo