Operation: Homeland (Lion Claws) 2015May29

Oakey

Not sure if this was posted or not, or if it's under discussion anywhere else. If so, my mistake. Anyhow, was gauging interest to see who is planning on attending this? It's close to me, and a lot of folks from Michigan are planning on attending. I don't know any details as far as registration goes, but I'm keeping my ear to the ground. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/322895451244554/

As of now, I'm planning to attend. We'll see as it gets closer of course, but I want to experience an LC game at least once, and seems that there would be no better field to do so on than MUTC.

Im in...

Im running support... 

If anyone needs a support gunner in there squad let me know...

The only reason I'm going to say yes to this, is because of the AO, but if GB messes it up, and we can't use half of it at the last minute I swear to god I'm gonna break a foot in his ass.

And it's a nice 40th birthday weekend.

Edited by Echo
  • Upvote 1

The only reason I'm going to say yes to this, is because of the AO, but if GB messes it up, and we can't use half of it at the last minute I swear to god I'm gonna break a foot in his ass.

And it's a nice 40th birthday weekend.

I will go.

Anyone know a cost yet?

At least $200 for non-alumni. This isn't solid intel, just going by past events at this AO.

I've been wanting to go to a LC event for some time now, and hopefully this summer will be the one! Color me interested as a rifleman, and post new info as it arises.

If you've never been to MUTC, I have two words for you:

Castle Greyskull.

I had my first OP Irene experience there, and even got to execute 6mm Militia cause Igor the Mad Russian told me to do it.  

See Below:

419470_425911110790190_515495670_n.jpg?o

548303_4316606885425_1701125355_n.jpg?oh

Simply put, it's an awesome field.  I'm just hoping that they make the barracks available like they did at Irene X.

Edited by Endgame

Reg doesn't open until March 25th, so don't worry just yet. Get your money lined up, and form up your squads now. It's better to register as a group.

Example: Sex Squad of Doom

Echo: Rifleman

Squad member 2

Squad member 3

Squad member 4

Ect....

Guest boomerpb0504

So I see that there are a lot of requirements and there are alumni and non alumni, what is that mean? I know there is a price difference between the 2, and if your under 18 you have to be vouched for, but other than that we just sign up pay? Or is there some other requirement that needs to be met?