Isa Presents - Operation Rebirth (Poncho's Field) 03/14/2015

Trunk

count me in for sure. green side.

Shadow-

We are not putting anyone on the roster unless they pre-register. Also, keep in mind that we may end up closing registration for green soon to allow tan to catch up. This is not 100%, but it is a possibility as the event approaches.

@ trunk 

im just gonna pay at the gate much easier for me that way.

and as far as roster all i have is green base so if i have to wait i will its no big deal.

@ trunk 

im just gonna pay at the gate much easier for me that way.

and as far as roster all i have is green base so if i have to wait i will its no big deal.

Shadow82-

I completely understand. I will go ahead and add you to the roster as unpaid. Hope to see you there!

Alright everyone-

We have added the contractor and civilian loadouts to the USC (tan). The only requirement is that you do not wear any green! So break out that contractor or civi loadout you have been working on and put it to the test! Join the USC and fight alongside the other IA members!

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Pre-registration for the NWS (Green) is now CLOSED! If you wish to pre-register you may do so for the USC (Tan). If you plan to pay at the gate you will be placed on tan so please follow the uniform requirements and plan accordingly. Below is the current roster!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mOQDeeqR5Evs9fL-kMAWD7Nakxxx28P7-D0fCpmguI0/edit

Wow! It's not even close to February and we have almost reached our cap for this event. As of this moment the NWS outnumbers the USC 52 - 44.

Due to the size of the field we are limiting this event to approx. 100 players. With that in mind, if the USC reaches 52 players we will be closing pre-registration. This will also mean that you cannot pay at the gate! We are completely against turning players away, but due to the overwhelming success we have had thus far... we have no choice! 

THANK YOU to all the players who have pre-registered thus far. Once the rosters are complete and locked down we will open the closed groups for each side to start collaborating. At that point we will release intel to the CO's to distribute as they see fit. 

You guys are amazing and we are extremely pleased to see so many people wanting to attend an Indiana, ISA, Poncho event! 

Current Roster:

Edited by Trunk

Well... that didn't take long. In less than an hour we had 9 players pre-register! At this point we must close pre-registration. This means no pay at the gate unless you clear it with us!

Thank you to everyone and we will be opening the secret groups/forums this week. I believe the COs will be using Facebook to prepare and collaborate.

Can you let us know if ppl drop out for whatever reason or have a small alternate list to fill those spots? Would be a good one to break my airsoft cherry.

Tan has 3 tickets available........pm me if you are serious about going. Yes, you will have to pay the $10 thru Paypal. 

Now down to 2.....

Please do not PM me unless you are ready to PURCHASE said tickets!!! Thank you ;) 

I do Paypal. If you PM me it needs to be for my PayPal addy! 

Edited by RabidGerbil

Rabid, you have been paid for my ticket.

Will there be any gun rentals from BG Airsoft on the off chance that I have not been able to get a gun?

• 3 weeks later...

Rabid, you have been paid for my ticket.

Will there be any gun rentals from BG Airsoft on the off chance that I have not been able to get a gun?

Sorry for the late post. If BG Airsoft doesnt have any rentals, I've got a couple of spares if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

In case your not following the event on Facebook, we will be providing lunch for an additional $5.00 at the event. 

The lunch will consist of...

(1) Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwich

(1) Bag of chips

(1) Bottle of water

Also... with each lunch purchased you will receive an extra raffle ticket!

We hope that everyone is excited and ready to go!!!

Thanks for the reply Poncho, unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Ugh the life of working for a crane rental company.