+Hello+

Holret

Hi all, I just moved to FT wayne from Wyoming. I'm looking forward to having fun out in the field with you guys.

I will try to attend whatever games you guys got going on in any weather condition, I tough it up and deal with it, so you shouldn't hear me whine about anything (unless of course I step into some cow shit)

Looking forward to the December 7th game!

Edited by Holret

Currently I run 2 load outs.

-German Bundeswehr style (as seen on my pic) Yeah, I keep my gear true to real life german military as possible!

WE G39 GBBR - upgraded bolt to shoot up tp 500FPS - upgraded Inner Barrel 6.01- Buttstock and top rail system upgraded to modern Infanterie Der Zukunft , future soldier program variant (I only use it when fields permit)

KWA G36C - My alternate to the G39, when restricted to lower than 400 FPS(no upgrades and currently in storage)

KWA USP Tactical (my favorite!!)

KWA MP7 (I do have the extended barrel FPS increase, again only use when field permits)

So yeah, my fav. loadout for outdoor would be my fully decked out german uniform with Flakvest, helmet and Commando pants with integrated kneepads and the G39 for range and power (and scare factor)

-Black OPS/SWAT

Originally created to form an Umbrella Corp. soldier, it has remained with me because of the contrast with my german camo.

I use it but not as often, if it snows might strongly consider it.

Welcome. It is great to have some more NE players. There is a field we play at in butler Indiana. Also there is the airsoft revolution guys down in Huntington. And the airsoft plex in laotto. And if you are looking for a shop. PB Sports in Fort Wayne is the place to go.

Man, my first experience wasn't that great. I heard about AirsoftPlex, so I decided to give it a try. After all, it was in the '50s.

I show up 45 minutes early. Noone is there. I ask the staff when would the guys show up. He said soon and more would come in through out the day. great! I said.

15 minutes before noon, I see a bunch of kids standing around. I decided to go pay at the front counter. 15 bucks apparently. I started loading up.

one of the staff was nice enough to show me the field and the indoor paintball arena. Again he reassured me more would come.

Its past 12 no one is there and it appears that the kids that were there, are playing paintball. (and it appears they have nothing nice to say about airsoft either)

Finally one other dude shows up at around 2pm. we have a few games. he seemed like a nice sport.

(if you ask me why I waited for 2 hours, its because my brother and I were having a few games together.)

Overall, I feel like I paid a crap load of money (yes I paid for my brother) only to play with one other person, and I had to put up with those paintball kids. Bad experience but next time I will avoid playing there and hope the other 2 places mentioned above are better!

Thanks for the input on the airsoftplex. I had though about driving up there once or twice but thought against it since their website claims to be the best in the Midwest and from personal experience I believe that to be untrue as Joker's circus and Poncho's field are by far the best in Indiana that I have played on.  Well, besides that welcome to the madhouse and enjoy your stay!

Sorry to hear about airsoftplex. I'm from Fort Wayne and though of heading up there also. There was a group of guys meeting I think every other Sunday up there. I'm not sure which weekends is their off weekend. If I run across the info I'll send it your way.

Another good place I've heard nothing but good things about is Kalamazoo Airsoft.  Since you're so far north, that would be a good spot to go from what I've been hearing.

Man, my first experience wasn't that great. I heard about AirsoftPlex, so I decided to give it a try. After all, it was in the '50s.

I show up 45 minutes early. Noone is there. I ask the staff when would the guys show up. He said soon and more would come in through out the day. great! I said.

15 minutes before noon, I see a bunch of kids standing around. I decided to go pay at the front counter. 15 bucks apparently. I started loading up.

one of the staff was nice enough to show me the field and the indoor paintball arena. Again he reassured me more would come.

Its past 12 no one is there and it appears that the kids that were there, are playing paintball. (and it appears they have nothing nice to say about airsoft either)

Finally one other dude shows up at around 2pm. we have a few games. he seemed like a nice sport.

(if you ask me why I waited for 2 hours, its because my brother and I were having a few games together.)

Overall, I feel like I paid a crap load of money (yes I paid for my brother) only to play with one other person, and I had to put up with those paintball kids. Bad experience but next time I will avoid playing there and hope the other 2 places mentioned above are better!

go to blastcamp, they have monthly airsoft events and they play no matter the weather, with great staff too. its primarily a paintball field so just don't lean on the buildings.

Edited by "Call sign: jj"