I.m.p.a.c.t.'s Op High Impact 8 10/18/2014

Poncho

Thanks Poncho.

I'm bringing 2 new-to-airsoft guests and trying to get them authorized to post here is tricky given the time restraints. Ones name is Mad Turtle and the other doesn't have a call sign yet (Corey M.) it takes a few posts here to get access ...

I also just found that due to their limited equipment, we all need to be Tan instead of Green. Is it possible to switch us (or at least myself) to tan?

I really appreciate it. Sorry for the trouble.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poncho

• Trunk

• sabertooth

• lumpless

Add Metaphysical for tan. Need a ruling on East German Rain camo if green or tan.

Also have 2 seats open from the west Indy area if anybody wants to car pool.

Add Metaphysical for tan. Need a ruling on East German Rain camo if green or tan.

Also have 2 seats open from the west Indy area if anybody wants to car pool.

Gotta picture of the actual uniform? On google there's several varieties.

There are several new players coming so I would like to point out some things,

1. This is a Low/Mid cap magazine only game. Absolutly NO HI-CAP mags.

2. All weapons will use Semi-Auto. Only support weapons are allowed full-auto.

3. Everyone make sure you are ready to enter the field according to your teams schedual. In the past this has been overlooked, but we will be following the posted times. If you miss your briefing you will have to wait in the parking area.

4. Please follow all the rules and everything will run splendidly. 

Edited by Poncho

3. Everyone make sure you are ready to enter the field according to your teams schedual. In the past this has been overlooked, but we will be following the posted times. If you miss your briefing you will have to wait in the parking area.

U.N. 44

F.M. 48

U.N.

C.O. Trunk

X.O. Big Train

Red 2 (Field Security)

Cole

Ellis

Ryan

Hunter1994

Brad

Boosted

Ares

Janitor

Archer

Little Boots

Widow

Hell-ga

Starblade

Clutch

Wolf

Rage

RG

Dema

JackKnife

Viper

Boondock

Jump Boots

Ben Laedlin 

Kyflintlock

Gunny

Boomerpb0504

Dalton

Danjo

Spennie

Bulldog

Lightning

Lady Jaye

Swag

Machete

Hoss

Tyrant

Broken

Gio

Arclight

Devildog

Shaggy

F.M. 

State which squad you'd like to be on.

Note your C.O. asked me to make some changes to the sqds.

1st Sqd

Sqd Ldr Lumpless

Cyote Actual

MattCFII

Stamos

Redwatch

Will S

Mark K

Nick A

Metaphysical

Smoke

Comrade Wichita

2nd Sqd

Sqd Ldr Hoot

Atlas

Etan

Conhor

Index

Widowmaker

Bladestrom

Goatface

Mad Turtle

Corey M.

3rd Sqd

Sqd Ldr Killcam

Honeybadger

Redline

SG3

GK2

Tacelectric

Yoohookiller

Zach

Ethan

Sam

Ben 

Desmond

Simic

4th Sqd

Sqd Ldr Nex

Odoyle (Field Security)

Crawler(Field Security)

Dishboy

Theonewenolongerspeakof

Psycho

Fall

Freshmeat

Double D

5th Sqd

Sqd Ldr Alphawolf

Scarecrow

Darksyde

Punisher

Jaxx

Sabertooth

Edited by Poncho

Hello everyone just wanted to let everyone know that poncho has always put out a good game and opens up his field for everyone to enjoy. I know this game is free. My squad will donate some cash come Saturday. From what I'm seeing its going to be a target rich environment. So asking everyone to at least donate of some kind for our appreciation to poncho.

Gotta picture of the actual uniform? On google there's several varieties.

Actual East German, they are actually my old set that I outgrew (horizontally :D ) and gave him awhile ago. I've played on both green and tan in it, it's kinda old school multi-cam in that sense. Depends on the light and background if it is more OD or tan. He has the Web gear too so it would be nice for him to use it, but as a more brown/tan backup he could bring.

Actual East German, they are actually my old set that I outgrew (horizontally :D ) and gave him awhile ago. I've played on both green and tan in it, it's kinda old school multi-cam in that sense. Depends on the light and background if it is more OD or tan. He has the Web gear too so it would be nice for him to use it, but as a more brown/tan backup he could bring.

Bring the back-up just in case.

We are getting close everyone so make sure you are ready to go. Be prepared for bad weather and no beaks as this will be continuos game play. Police your trash and those around you. And most important I hope you are all ready to have a good time.

~Joker

I have been looking forward to this for a while now and now that my schedule has finally freed up......

Simic for tan and whatever squad needs me.

Squad change- Sabertooth will be running with Wolfpack (sqd 5) instead of 1st squad on tan

Alphawolf will have to clear this with yalls C.O. 

C.O. seen it said its ok.

Edited by Poncho

F.M. check-in from 0920 to 1010 Briefing F.M. ONLY 1010-1020

U.N. check-in from 0950 to 1040 Briefing U.N. ONLY 1040-1050

Game start (no matter what) at 1100. No breaks.

Waiver; http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w35/hrturner2/waiver_zps11550a83.png   Under 18 needs a parents signature. If you have already signed a waiver this year, you will not need a waiver. Verification with me might be required if I dont remember you.

U.N. 44

F.M. 51

U.N.

C.O. Trunk

X.O. Big Train

Red 2 (Field Security)

Cole

Ellis

Ryan

Hunter1994

Brad

Boosted

Ares

Janitor

Archer

Little Boots

Widow

Hell-ga

Starblade

Clutch

Wolf

Rage

RG

Dema

JackKnife

Viper

Boondock

Jump Boots

Ben Laedlin 

Kyflintlock

Gunny

Boomerpb0504

Dalton

Danjo

Spennie

Bulldog

Lightning

Lady Jaye

Swag

Machete

Hoss

Tyrant

Broken

Gio

Arclight

Devildog

Shaggy

F.M. 

State which squad you'd like to be on.

Note your C.O. asked me to make some changes to the sqds.

1st Sqd

Sqd Ldr Lumpless

Cyote Actual

MattCFII

Stamos

Redwatch

Will S

Mark K

Nick A

Metaphysical

Smoke

Comrade Wichita

2nd Sqd

Sqd Ldr Hoot

Atlas

Etan

Conhor

Index

Widowmaker

Bladestrom

Goatface

Mad Turtle

Corey M.

Shadow

3rd Sqd

Sqd Ldr Tacelectric

Honeybadger

Redline

SG3

GK2

Yoohookiller

Zach

Ethan

Sam

Ben 

Desmond

Simic

Jedi

Gator 

Lizard

4th Sqd

Sqd Ldr Nex

Odoyle (Field Security)

Crawler(Field Security)

Dishboy

Theonewenolongerspeakof

Psycho

Fall

Freshmeat

Double D

5th Sqd

Sqd Ldr Alphawolf

Scarecrow

Darksyde

Punisher

Jaxx

Sabertooth

Summary of the rules;

Eye/Head Protections-Full sealed goggles must be worn at all times on the game field. ANSI rated NO MESH.
-Full Face protection is RECOMMENDED – either a balaclava or a full paintball mask that covers both your ears and mouth.

Other protection-It is highly advised for men to wear a sports cup or have some sort of groin protection.

Capture
An order to surrender can be given. The player ordering the surrender must sneak up on a player who is unaware of his presence or put the surrendering player in a situation where he or she was caught by surprise. All players ordered to surrender must comply. It is conceivable that a player can sneak up to within 5ft of a group and order them all to surrender.(Details explained gameday)

All players MUST carry water with them into the field. 2 liters are recommended.

-No blind firing, you must see your target.
-Respect your Minimum Engagement Distance.
-Always use semi auto mode when engaging in buildings.
-No guns over 400fps shooting inside buildings. However, they may shoot OUT of or INTO buildings as long as a safe distance is maintained.
- Players are not permitted to stick their barrels through cracks in buildings to shoot at another player. A crack is defined as any space in a structure through which BBs would not normally fit from 20-30 feet away. This is an addition to the blind fire rule.

NO PYRO ALLOWED

When you THINK you may have gotten hit by a BB, you should declare yourself “HIT!” Sometimes it is very hard to tell if you have been hit. However, if someone fires at you and you have nothing but soft cover (ie bushes, tall grass, loose brush etc) you probably got hit.Remember, WHEN IN DOUBT, CALL YOURSELF OUT.
Under no circumstances are any weapons that could be considered real weapons allowed in the field. This is for your safety. Any violation of this rule will result in the violator(s) immediate expulsion. The only exception that may be made is for pocket knives. Anything that can be considered a traditional pocket knife and has less than a 2 inch blade is allowed to be carried, but cannot be used in any way that is threatening to another player.

Edited by Poncho

Ok so I only have 2 mid caps that feed normally now.. elite force mid caps.. I will try and buy 2 more but could I run hi caps if I cant get new ones by then? I only have 2 hi caps btw.... I had 7 mags but again 5 don't feed properly. ..

Ok so I only have 2 mid caps that feed normally now.. elite force mid caps.. I will try and buy 2 more but could I run hi caps if I cant get new ones by then? I only have 2 hi caps btw.... I had 7 mags but again 5 don't feed properly. ..

If I let one person, then I'll have to let 2 and so it begins. Sorry no hi-caps.

Just an FYI, the http://www.impactairsoft98.com/ domain has expired so the rules link on the first post doesn't work.

Yeah I knew that was coming, well sort of. I was going to let the domain expire and go back to a free site. Didn't think it would take the site down entirely.

Anyways this might be slightly out dated but should still work: http://airsoftindiana.proboards.com/thread/79/skirmish-rules

~Joker