Whaddup

casper

I'm John call sign Casper due to the fact i can be as invisible as a ghost and somewhat friendly. Born and raised in the Anderson area. Very new to the airsoft community. just bought an m4 and looking foward to playing some matches and meeting new people!

Welcome to AI new blood!  Hope to see you at some games, so it can seep into your blood. Then you can spend hundreds of $$ on cool guy gear (that breaks)... Drive hours and hours to games, complain about fogging (and your broken gun).  Get Poison Ivy, keep it for days (and then again because you didn't clean off your broken gear)... Get yelled at by your significant other for playing games all day (and spending money on broken guns)... Ahhh the sport of Airsoft!  Those are the perks BTW... WELCOME!!!

Just playing, welcome and cant wait to meet a new player!

What all gear do you have? Eye pro is a must, if your game ready, you can tag along with me, I'm from Anderson now live in alexandria. I like ghost hunting :)

Edited by Gadoris

Its been a while since I last played airsoft up in Anderson. They used to have quite the player base there. Welcome to the madhouse. 

~Joker 

What all gear do you have? Eye pro is a must, if your game ready, you can tag along with me, I'm from Anderson now live in alexandria. I like ghost hunting :)

A&K Airsoft M4A1 Carbine AEG Rifle with NcStar 1x30 T-Syle Red Dot Scope. And for eye wear i have full seal cause i use to ski and i was looking at alot of post for field play and seems like thats what most people require. If i could get in touch with you that'd be fantasic.

Make sure you are not bringing ski goggles onto the airsoft field. You need to use goggles that are ANSI certified. You can get decent goggles for around 30 dollars. 

• Upvote 1

Make sure you are not bringing ski goggles onto the airsoft field. You need to use goggles that are ANSI certified. You can get decent goggles for around 30 dollars. 

oh alright sure thing! thanks!

There is a military surplus store on the East side of Indianapolis, off I-465 and East Washington that sells used ESS goggles for 10 bucks, like new for 20.

Definitely worth a shot to check.

Edited by Endgame
  • Upvote 1

Yeah and if you don't want to make a trip there you can always order online at any retailer. (airsoftgi, evike, airsoftmegastore, amazon, etc.) Please no arguments about the retailers i posted haha.

Edited by Rooks