Utg Mk96 Upgrades (New)

Chronos

Alright, starting this back up again because I decided to finally upgrade my bolt action sniper rifle. Below are upgrades I'm going with. I know people have said they have had bad experiences with Angel Custom, but they have worked well for me. Here we go, let's start the upgrade conversation again:

Trigger: Angel Custom "OMEGA" Pro Zero Trigger System For Type96 WELL MB01 Airsoft Bolt Action Sniper Rifles

Upgrade Kit: Angel Custom Type-96 MAX Stainless Steel Cylinder Set - SP170

Barrel: Classic Army 6.04mm High Precision Inner Barrel for APS-2 (600mm)

Hop-Up: Angel Custom Neo 1-piece Hopup Unit for Type96 / APS2 Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Well, the hop-up is broken, as well as my trigger assembly, so I need both of those. Barrel could be a bit better, as it is still the brass type. Might as well get everything at once, 2 upgrades to make it work again, and 2 to actually upgrade the performance.

Update on the purchase, was unable to purchase the barrel and sorbopad, as it was too much money. Apparently Angel Custom products are MAP, because they weren't discounted by my coupon code, so I had to limit what I bought. I ended up buying:

Trigger: Angel Custom "OMEGA" Pro Zero Trigger System For Type96 WELL MB01 Airsoft Bolt Action Sniper Rifles

Upgrade Kit: Angel Custom Type-96 MAX Stainless Steel Cylinder Set - SP170

Hop-Up: Angel Custom Neo 1-piece Hopup Unit for Type96 / APS2 Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Barrel Spacers: Angel Custom Delrin Inner Barrel Spacer Set for APS / APS2 Airsoft Sniper Rifles

BBs: http://www.evike.com/products/32756/

Angel custom is trash. Numerous threads on the airsoft sniper forum can attest to this.

I second this. Had a few of there parts and the are shit on a plate.

There's a massive difference between AEG parts and sniper rifle parts. With angel custom, that difference is quality. Angel custom has an issue with their parts compared to laylax or pdi. It's a question of WHEN it will break, not IF it will break. Best thing you could have done was not go gung-ho on a purchase, because with sniper rifles, it's not a good idea to get lower end parts. If you want one that will last and hold up to higher FPS, you need to go quality. I've tried building a sniper rifle with cheaper parts. Int he end, I bought the more expensive parts because the cheaper ones did not work out.

That being said, only one part from AC I would really recommend is that hop unit you bought, because it's a PDI with the words Angel Custom slapped on the side.

Very true Endgame. Although the crying is already happening. After I ordered the parts last night, I find out today that VBR only allows 400fps, where as in February, DMRs and sniper rifles could be over, just EO approved. Now I have to get an SP120 spring fast, because I already promised 2 people I was supposed to bring my other guns. If I can't find a spring by the 9th, I can't go. It doesn't feel right to cancel on my friends but I go instead.