Question On New Gun

Floki

My new gun came today, and I was wondering. The magazine does not fit tightly in the gun it has a lot of play. is that normal or is something up and if so how would I fix it? the gun is a G&G combat machine.  on airsoft gi it said it was a m4-a1 but the manuel says CMR16. Thanks for the help.

Electrical tape on the mag is a temporary fix that will keep it from wobbling too much if you do it right. Otherwise, google to find a brand of mags that will work well with G&G's (because their stock mags do wiggle a lot) and snag a pack of mags that are known to work in one of the combat machines.

• Upvote 1

I would recommend the G&P mags from evike. I have tried them in a cybergun, echo 1, and an ICS. All of them were m4 platform. They performed flawlessly. I bought the cheap mags first like a lot of people on here. It was not worth it. I ended up buying the nice ones after I played a couple game with crap mags. Having a bad mag is no fun. Here is a link to a good mag for a fair price. .http://www.evike.com/products/42514/. Btw I have 10 of these. They do have a break in period. Mine were broke in after one game. Hope this helps.

I have a g&g and mine have a bit of wobble, but feed just fine just the same. I use emags also...

airsoft gi it said it was a m4-a1 but the manuel says CMR16.

Same difference. At the end of the day you're still shooting BB's out the barrel, like an AK, P90, G3, etc.

Also some people stick a bit of loop velcro (the fuzzy side) in the magwell to fix the wobble and also force the mag to hold up against the mag release latch. Your results may vary.

I have a G&G and i use Pmags, they still wobble slightly but they dont cause feeding problems. Really though, the tape method is what you should do. Just get quality mags that feed great and are built well, then add like one layer of electrical tape around the upper part of the mag. Add or remove tape until the mags get to your desired sturdiness

Edit: Or the velcro method. Either will produce good results lol

Edited by Noxtoof

thanks guys. I did take my brothers SRC m4 mag and it fit just fine so ill keep a eye out for those type. Thanks for the link Odoyle.

I just purchased a G&G combat machine a few weeks ago. I have been using MAG brand mid capacity magazines and they have worked flawlessly. Cheap too, look into them if that is something you're interested in. Here is a link: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1604

how many rounds does the mag that comes with it holds? seems like I run out of ammo in no time.

Don't be so trigger happy then. Midcaps are required at a lot of larger games, so get used to conserving ammo :P

Don't be so trigger happy then. Midcaps are required at a lot of larger games, so get used to conserving ammo :P

I second this.  Only fire at what you can see and hit.  This will go a long way towards conserving ammo and not overshooting people.