Thompsons Woods June 29Th

TK-04 OLLIE

Had a great time today. Had a pretty good turnout. I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback and to hosting more ops

It was a good time to be out there! I had been itching to play for the longest time.

The field was pretty good, minus people getting a little lost and not knowing where to go, especially when we went into the larger section of woods. Marking 2 specific respawn a would prolly help with the confusion. All and all though, the field was nice.

Games were pretty fun minus one team seeming to win every game(woo! Go green!). I thoroughly enjoyed the games we played though. Wish we could have played a little longer, but I understand why people had to leave.

I would definitely like to come out here and play again, especially with how close the field is from my home town!

Thanks for the input bladestrom we def plan on building specific spawn points and bridges. Look forward to seeing you at the next game

Had a great time slinging plastic today.

Great field ,games we good. Didnt enjoy the confusion during the last game but we still made it work,

The heat sucked also but its part of the fun in this sport. Was nice to finally put some faces to name and ill definitely be returning to this field again.

Thanks for the input bladestrom we def plan on building specific spawn points and bridges. Look forward to seeing you at the next game

I will definitely be out there next time you have a game! If you or Tanner ever need some help building the field up I'd be glad to help. It'd give me something to do besides sit around.

And on another note, if you guys need/would like some 55 gallon drums, because of my father's business we have tons of them. So you're welcome to come get any, just shoot me a PM!

We have some already. Were trying to keep the field all natural but if I get my 2nd field going I'll holler at ya.

We have some already. Were trying to keep the field all natural but if I get my 2nd field going I'll holler at ya.

BTW there was a black paintball mask and a bottle of BBS left at the field. If theyre yours please let me know. Well get them back to you.