We Scar

EdgewoodAirsofter

there are plenty of things that show up on a quick google search, however i will direct you to Echo, he owns one, and had used it for a primary weapon for quite some time. 

If you know how to take care of it, and do so, it ill work till it eventually fails as ALL gas blowback rifles do, at that point you just replace parts. if you replace stuff with the RA-Tech upgrade parts you will get much longer use out of them, but that is more up front cost. 

The thing you need to understand about we gbb rifles, is that right out of the box, some upgrades have to be made.

#1. The hop up bucking. I would suggest a Reaps A+ bucking, however the angel custom blue bucking is very nice also.

#2. You have to put a NPAS in the loading nozzle. You have to be able to change your fps to accommodate the field, and while you're at it, invest in extra loading nozzle, because you are going to snap them. You may also want to invest in the RATECH aluminum loading nozzle if you are going to power your gun with co2.

#3. The barrel. You need a 6.03 tbb barrel. Angel custom is nice as well as angry gun. Take your pick.

#4. Loctite, and silicon oil. There are moving parts that the screws need to be loctited down. Loctite 242 is your best bet, and the silicon oil not only for your mags but the internals.

The other internals you don't replace until the wear out. And one more thing.....

You have 30rds in a mag, so don't go up against an aeg thinking you're going to win, that's assanine. You aren't going to get that many kills, but when you do they will be deeply satisfying.

I would also suggest you use the google search engine and google We Scar gbb user reviews and read.

• Upvote 1