wal mart m4 r.i.s.

sn1ped34

i paid 30 dollars for a spring airsoft set from walmart. it had an m4 rifle and an m1911 target pistol. it is very useful. the pistol will only shoot every so often but the rifle works very well. the thing is powerful. spring it may be but i hit something at least 2 yards out so not great range but better than the pistol. 300 round mag.

• Upvote 1

i paid 30 dollars for a spring airsoft set from walmart. it had an m4 rifle and an m1911 target pistol. it is very useful. the pistol will only shoot every so often but the rifle works very well.

That's awesome.smile.gif But are you planning on purchasing a real airsoft gun, something on the lines of this?

http://www.crazycrom...oft-gun-m4.html

• Upvote 1

But who are you going to shoot with a spring M4 that's probably maxing out at 200 FPS? You'll be awfully dirty from crawling around to get into the 50' shooting range..

:angry:

Trying to be as nice as possible here. I am very glad that your Wal-Mart M4 has not yet broken. But this is a review section so please go into more depth about the weapons performance (or lack there of). Some pics would also be nice. Again reviews are meant to be very in depth and informative, so please edit your above post with more info thanks.

~Joker out....

• Upvote 1

Or you could get this: G&G M4 and it comes with battery and charger plus no sales tax. Then you can take the money you saved and buy bb's and some tactical gear.

Or you could get this: G&G M4 and it comes with battery and charger plus no sales tax. Then you can take the money you saved and buy bb's and some tactical gear.

Good Idea.

im gonna reply to all at once. i cannot spend 200 on a plastic gun. i use spring because they are the least expensive and have less moving parts so less maintenince. and i have no digital camera so no pictures

im gonna reply to all at once. i cannot spend 200 on a plastic gun. i use spring because they are the least expensive and have less moving parts so less maintenince. and i have no digital camera so no pictures

See the thing is after your wal mart weapons continue breaking over and over again and you have to keep buying new ones before its all said and done you will have spent way more then $200. If you try and save up for a good weapon then it should last you a while and preform well.

But hey I like and use springers so its what ever. Next time try something like this: http://www.shortyusa.com/airsoft.html?http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.html?II=61&UID=1299536675-70.239.88.132&CA=&RID= That UHC MP5 is in my opinion the greatest spring weapon EVER.

Once again this is a review section so please add more detail about your weapon for the rest of us. You also said your guns shoots about 2 yards?? Was that correct or is that a typo? Cause I think I can accurately fart bbs out of my butt farther then that. :smiley-taunt:

~Joker out.....

• Upvote 1

See the thing is after your wal mart weapons continue breaking over and over again and you have to keep buying new ones before its all said and done you will have spent way more then $200. If you try and save up for a good weapon then it should last you a while and preform well.

But hey I like and use springers so its what ever. Next time try something like this: http://www.shortyusa.com/airsoft.html?http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.html?II=61&UID=1299536675-70.239.88.132&CA=&RID= That UHC MP5 is in my opinion the greatest spring weapon EVER.

Once again this is a review section so please add more detail about your weapon for the rest of us. You also said your guns shoots about 2 yards?? Was that correct or is that a typo? Cause I think I can accurately fart bbs out of my butt farther then that. :smiley-taunt:

~Joker out.....

that was a typo more along the lins of 24 yards

i have two of those walmart AEGs and they are fine guns. They take paint well, shoot pretty good about 275 fps and seem to be reliable.

i have two of those walmart AEGs and they are fine guns. They take paint well, shoot pretty good about 275 fps and seem to be reliable.

mines a spring

well come to the noob game and I will give you a walmart AEG and then you will have one of those also

well come to the noob game and I will give you a walmart AEG and then you will have one of those also

are u goin 2 night fury cause thats my first game its april 2nd if ur goin ill see u there

are u goin 2 night fury cause thats my first game its april 2nd if ur goin ill see u there

yes I will be there

Don't scare him Zeb, lol, and those walmart DPMS AEGs are nice, I've got a few also that I use as loaners along with the spring style that Sgt. Kendall has. I can promise Joker that even after letting little 12-15 yr old kids beat the crap out of them for 2 years that they still work completely fine. I do however find it down right hilarious that they come with 300ish rd hicaps....I can never unload 300rds in a spring gun in one day....let alone 2 days, lol. The UHC also is a arguably the best spring rifle out there, I have 2 of them and I've never had an issues with the guns yet, I do have complaints about the magazines and how they are designed but there are ways around that, aka duct tape!! lol, but for the most part these guns will not compete with higher end guns, no offense but the range, accuracy, and FPS is lacking in these guns and when it comes down to it, my GBB handgun can out perform them easily. HOWEVER, if this is how you roll then I have a few parts guns that you could probably use if you want some parts just in case something does break, (Joker, if you have questions ab that PM me and I'll give you the low down on why I have broken guns). I hope your gun works for you for a long time Kendall.

• 1 year later...

My friend bought a Walmart M4 and it had a lot of difficulties including:the bolt fell out the cheap plastic broke ect. the point is , Walmart guns normally are cheap and in walmarts case, waste money live worse Walmart. In the long run Walmart guns are good for short range backyard wars but not professional airsoft.airsoft-sniper-rifle-squirrels.jpg?w=500&h=367 ,