Official Patch For Blind Fury Xi Hq

targetpractice

Hey guys, sorry to have rushed you through this, but work exploded so I wasn't able to place the orders on Monday. I will try again Thursday morning, so if you wanted to get a patch but missed the deadline here's your chance. Hope that helps whoever wanted one.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on the patches - order was placed, and were supposedly shipped Aug 5. After a few days of watching the package tracking, I realized that the package got delivered to Washington, PA. I tried getting in touch with Mutiny and it so happened that the guy who received the package saw the tracking number and contacted me - those are indeed his patches. So the short of it is that Mutiny completed someone else's order, shipped it out and closed my order out. I've tried contacting them a few times and have decided to file a dispute claim (which is why I always say to use Paypal).

What does this mean? Well, we're sure as hell not getting our patches from Mutiny. I just got off the phone with Stadri, who originally did the ORIA patches and will do dye sublimated fabric patches - basically the same print process as Mutiny, except this will go on fabric instead of vinyl as I had hoped. They are confident they can get this out before BF11.

You're not getting double charged - at this point I will insure that we get our money back, and I've placed the order using personal funds for Stadri - it costs just a bit more than Mutiny but we'll get them and I'll eat the cost.

So anyway, bad cop would say "I told you so" but I made the decision based on research that they had improved their ordering, and based on the success I got from the first test batch I made with them, and I always try to give everyone an opportunity to make things right. Apparently they're not able to do something as simple as getting back to the customer, which to me is a big no-no. From here on I'll be looking for other companies that would do similar work, but the challenge would be in finding someone that can do small batches, which was Mutiny's niche. Maybe I'll see if I can scrounge up some funds to get a printer myself.

No worries guys - we'll have our patches out and will be giving our opponents "the fist" soon!

Edited by targetpractice

Not the first person to be burned by MutinyBri, probably not the last either.  Moving on from this....

Who's fired up to kill a bunch of people who don't look like us?!  Huh?!  Anybody?!

Hey! Patches are here. They some seem to come out right in photos, in real life they look pretty good though.Unfortunately the crimson-OD mix kinda blends together.

I'll see you guys on Saturday morning to hand out the patches. Look for the one Asian guy there in tiger stripe with one of these patches on :P

bf11%2520patches.jpg

welp, this one I can leave on my backpack.....

That's the plan. By the way, to make myself more visible, before the game starts I'll be walking about the parking lot, campgrounds, vendor areas and chrono stations (basically that whole flat area at the top of the field) wearing a red Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. hat. I'll have your patches bagged up by group, so if 3rd Group, IMPACT and Blackwatch can send me a rep to pick up the patches that'd be swell. I'll make sure I'll let everyone know where I'm headed too.

Got it. Actually while I'll be moving about, I'll mostly hang with Tomahawk since it'll probably make more sense that way.

Looking at the list, it looks like I have two excess patches. Let me know if you need one (Tomahawk, yours are already accounted for).

Well, three extra patches showed up in the mail on Friday, as the original order was short one. I gave the one I was wearing to Blade as a thank-you gift for hosting us, so I'm keeping one for myself, and Peli has asked for one, so that means we still have three available (one with SZ, and one with Ace) if anyone who missed out on this still wants one. As usual, $6, and all proceeds go to the AI site upkeep fund. I'll be at the Sept 20th community meeting so you can pick it up there.

Edited by targetpractice