New Community Moderators

hrturner

Well after a week long vote. We have some distinct winners. All the candidates are great individuals and likely would have served the community well. At this time the following two individuals have been chosen by majority of the community to serve as our two new moderators:

TargetPractice

Echo - There was some deliberation as we thought perhaps your height may "cloud" your judgement but we decided to just take out your knees the next time we see you. #ProblemSolved

Anyways, thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and comment on candidates. Please welcome TP and Echo as new community moderators. They will serve the community well.

Congrats TP and Echo. Dont worry after the initiation its stops hurting after a couple of days.

• Upvote 1

Ummmm. Thanks? I'm worried about the position because of, A, my knees, and B, I'm pretty sure what ever Poncho is referring to probably involves a goat.

Wow, thanks guys, it's an honor. I'll do my best to make sure I moderate fairly and consistently. In fact, here's a picture of me moderating right now:

11%2520Joffrey.jpg

Wow, thanks guys, it's an honor. I'll do my best to make sure I moderate fairly and consistently. In fact, here's a picture of me moderating right now:

11%2520Joffrey.jpg

Don't you mean?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Racist.

Asian.

The day has yet to end and we are already off to a great start lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hootie, of the 7 post you have made, 90% of them have been pointless shit! and necro posting in topics that are dead. I'm going to lock this thread also because that is what we have to do when someone makes a post in dead topic. Since you also did this a little while ago in the lightning strike squad thread, that has been dead since May, I'm going to leave you with a warning. Congrats on not following rules.