Jg M4 Opinions?

TK-04 OLLIE

I'm lookin into an jg m4 purchase. I'm wanting to find out what are your guys thoughts. Are the fairly reliable guns? Any common issues? Nightmare stories? Is thrre another budget friendly brand? Please help me out. Thanks for anything.

Edited by ollie

I'm lookin into an jg m4 purchase. I'm wanting to find out what are your guys thoughts. Are the fairly reliable guns? Any common issues? Nightmare stories? Is thrre another budget friendly brand? Please help me out. Thanks for anything.

My good friend has one. It is a JG M4 basic version. About a $150 gun. There are several ups and downs to the gun. He has let me use it before at a game up at Blast Camp. To start, JG M4s always have trouble with full auto. It fires at full auto.. but very slowly. Nothing like a KWA or G&G. We checked the wiring and it was good. He had no clue what was wrong with it until someone opened it up, and there was a blown fuse. We found that after the gun had completely stopped working. Once we took the fuse out it seemed to work OK but still had a slow ROF. I let my friend hook up my 9.6v battery (as he was using a 8.4) and it was the same. With all those bad things being said, there are still a few good things. To start, the gun is AMAZINGLY accurate. It's not even a DMR. It shoots around 415 FPS and has the accuracy of a DMR. Also, the build of the gun is alright. It seems stable enough to work and last awhile. With that being said, I think you would be fine with a JG.. but just be careful with the one you get. Hope this helped!  :frantics:

Thanks basic helps a ton. So if I want a high ROF I'd be better to go with a kwa or g&g then? I'm gonna make my g36 into a dmr I need a full auto for cqb style play or smaller fields.

Thanks basic helps a ton. So if I want a high ROF I'd be better to go with a kwa or g&g then? I'm gonna make my g36 into a dmr I need a full auto for cqb style play or smaller fields.

If you are looking for a good CQB gun then I highly recommed G&G. They make reliable, well built guns that are affordable. I would look at their line of CQB guns.

I have owned 4 JG AEGs since I started playing when I was 13.

They are good starter guns, but nothing else. Their motors are quite literally the only good thing in them. More times than not, it will need repairs quickly.

If you want something to fire quickly, I would start with something like a G&G, SOCOM Gear, or a Classic Army and then put some money into the wiring/battery/motor. I've got a MOSFET, Motor, and 11.1v Li-Po in my otherwise stock SOCOM Gear AEG, and I have instant trigger response with 30+RPS and the ability to go to burst fire. So for the cost of the gun plus like $175 you can have something pretty wicked either way.