Help Diagnose The Malfunction.

Tatsumiya

My gun is the ICS Galil. During a game about a week or two ago, at one point my bullets start basically dropping out of my barrel in clumps of 3's after nothing coming out for a few shot.

At that point, with input from other people at the time, it's a feeding issue. And to put my mind to peace, I have tested and that the problem is not the battery nor the magazine.

As I give my gun a quick look over, I noticed a bb was still in the barrel even though I shot in semi to clear the last shot, so I pop that sucker out, but it didn't change anything.

So I attempted at that point to take my gun apart, however now I am stuck at a point, mentally and physically, where I don't want to take it further apart as it'll require greater force and I do not want to break something fragile by accident, or lost something small.

So please is there anyone that I can meet up in the morning and guide me to take the gun apart and identify the issue? As I probably won't be able to tell even if I did take it apart.

Please and thank you.

Sincerely,

Tatsumiya

take a picture of the current position of the hop up  or bring the gun over if your in bloomington and I can show you how to disassemble it and put it back together.

I had a similar issue with my m4. It was a broken air nozzle. It broke where the tappet plate attached to it. Everything looked normal but the tappet plate was not moving.