Echo 1 Mtc3

Crawler

Ok, in need of help here! I'm new to airsoft and just bought the echo1 mtc3 master blaster. I wanted to take my gun apart and see how everything worked on the inside. I got it all assembled back together and when I plugged my battery in, it was shooting full auto without me even pullin the trigger, any thoughts?

Kinda a rough guess here.. but if you wired something wrong that could be it.. also maybe you knicked something with the fire selector? Not too sure exactly.

did you put the gearbox back into the lower correctly? and did the trigger contacts get jammed together? (you'll need to open the GB for that last one)

I didn't take the gear box or motor or anything apart, it all came out in one assembly, it does it even if I connect the battery when the it's not in the lower as well

I think it's because that little lever above the trigger group isn't in the correct position. You say you didn't open up the gearbox? Did you take the little arm off (that goes above the trigger)? Try comparing your gearbox with the one below and let us know if you notice a difference in terms of the parts above the trigger:

IMG_3124.JPG

Hmm. Where do you live? I could probably take a look at it if you're in the Indianapolis area.

Gotcha. Need to figure out a good place to meet up with you. Actually, now that I think of it, do BBs fall out of the hopup loading nozzle if you stick the mag in, then pull it out? I've also heard that the STANAG magwell adapters can be a bit wonky on the G36 guns. The magwell might not be seated properly, so pop out the body pin, take it out, and reseat. Also look inside the magwell. Make sure the wiring isn't under the gearbox, as opposed to the side as it may be sticking out just enough to interfere with feeding.

Edited by targetpractice

Here's some pictures of the magwell on the MTC (I have the MTC1, no difference in the magwell that I'm aware of) just in case you need it to look at and compare.

A7019910-7E2E-4603-BBC0-70934F9DD6B5_zps

2028CFBE-7705-4656-A5C7-4E75989C44AB_zps

82E44E8B-5CEB-4154-81E5-1E0B8F5765E2_zps

Hope this helped.

• Upvote 1