22Mar14 Impact Noob Day 8

Joker

My apologies for the late notice but I have a bit of a hectic schedule as of late so this is the best I could do. Attention noobs and chair-softers! Here is your (or your friends) chance to get out and play! I.M.P.A.C.T. is hosting its annual Noob Day in Bloomington IN. Maybe you are trying to get some friends interested in playing airsoft, then this is your game. JUST REMEMBER YOUR FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION! Not only will this be a great day for playing Airsoft and trigger time but also learning about Airsoft and players in AI. Parents are also welcome to learn/observe/play. Please bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.

DATE: Saturday March 22nd 2014
TIME: Get there no later than 10AM. Games will begin @ 11AM sharp. We will play till at least 5PM or until everyone gets tired of shooting at each other.

And just a friendly warning, I would study the IMPACT Skirmish rules before you arrive because there is a good chance of a quiz! http://www.freewebs....istoryrules.htm
This game will be FREE. But we will be “passing the hat” around for donations to I.M.P.A.C.T. field improvements. We would very much appreciate any donations you give us. That money will go towards bringing you better games in the future.

We will be doing very simple games such as “Death Matches” and possibly “Capture the Flag”. Suggestions on game day are very welcome. Our focus is on teaching new players new things and of course fun.
You will need to fill out an I.M.P.A.C.T. Waiver if you don’t already have one on file. If you’re under 18 years of age a parent must sign the waiver also. You can find the waiver here: http://airsoftindian...splay&thread=72

*Noobs you will need the following:
-FULL SEAL EYE PROTECTION!
-A full face mask is highly recommended
-Red/White Death Rag
-If possible Airsoft weapons of some kind
-Airsoft bbs of some kind and batteries for your AEG
-If possible Camo of some kind
-Water is a must and food/snacks are highly recommended
-Bug Spray
-Comfortable boots
-A positive attitude and willingness to learn
+Note these are the basics feel free to bring anything else you may want or need to play.
Please bring your friends that may be interested in playing Airsoft seriously and on a regular basis. We wish that you be at least 13 years of age, although we won’t be asking for you age. If you’re planning on attending please post it here as well as your team’s name if you’re on a team as well as any friends that you might bring.

Camo & Teams:
Wear what ever you would like (NO RED OR WHITE for obvious reasons). If you have camo wear it. If you do not, or you are bringing someone who does not own camo, no problems. If your team or group of friends want to wear matching camo to help you tell who is who, feel free to do so. More then likely we will NOT be using any kind of team identification. Part of airsoft is learning to ID your targets. BUT this year we would like to make the process of splitting into teams a little faster then previous years. So when signing up for this event please tell us what team you wish to be on, Team 1 or Team 2.

*A note to all “veterans” that plan on attending; please bring any extra goggles, weapons, and ammo that you can. It will help make the day go by much better. Thank you.
http://www.freewebs....ftforbeginners/

Roster: 15 (not counting the + numbers)
Head EO: Joker
EO: Crimson
EO: Vacceo

TEAM 1: #6
Poncho (SIPA)

Dillon (SIPA)

Koolaidremixed +3

Echo (CREW)

Jake

tacelectric +1

TEAM 2: #9

Killroy

Comrade STALKER

BlackLight (BLACK)

Dragon (ModSquad) +1

Eagle (ModSquad)

Beastmug (ModSquad) 

Merkwork (ModSquad)

Demcheesenips

AmazingAirsofter

~Joker

Edited by Joker
Roster Update

Sadly going to miss this event due to an injury.

Was really looking forward to this since I missed last year's noob day  :(

Don't forget to pick a team when signing up, I can't get you on the roster until I know what team you want to play on. Also keep in mind teams can be adjusted game day. 

~Joker

Heck i'll go.. Team #1 for me.. i'll bring some of my newer friends too. possibly +3 all team 1

Fps limits? and fps limit MED snipers?

Fps limits? and fps limit MED snipers?

Engagement Rules:
The following engagement rules must be obeyed at all times (FPS measured with 0.2 gram BBs):
0-350fps (1.14 joules): Full Auto, no minimum engagement distance.
351-399fps (1.48 joules): Full Auto, 25' minimum engagement distance.
400-449fps (1.87 joules): Semi Auto only, 50' minimum engagement distance.
450-500fps (2.32 joules): Semi Auto only, 75' minimum engagement distance.
501-600fps (3.35 joules): Semi Auto only, 100' minimum engagement distance & you must be at least 18 years old. A back up weapon or sidearm is strongly recommended.  

~Joker

I like shooting people, but no one is allowed to shoot at me, because I'm special. LOL. I will see if CREW will help out as warm targets, and general disturbances to your day.

Roster updated. If you don't specify a team, im going to place you on one.

I spent 4+ hours yesterday out on the field (mostly in the staging area) clearing up brush and trying to get rid of as many of those thorn bushes as possible. There was a rather large downed tree that still needs cut up. I will say this past winter was pretty rough on the field. I am going to have to repair and rebuild a lot of the bunkers out there this year. But first I am going to have to gather the materials to do so, but that is discussion for another topic later. I just wanted to update everyone.

I will see you guys in a about a week. Keep an eye on the weather.

~Joker

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I'll ask my guys if they wanna come but I suspect they'll be busy. I'll go team 2 to even things out.

I'm in for Team #2 with a +1. Also, I think Merkwork, Eagle, and Beastnuggins will be there as well.