Indianapolis Military Surplus, 8250 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis, Indiana

Endgame

So, I stumbled across a new place out on East Washington, not too far from I-465.

By and large, the price points of the items in this place beats out Indy Army Navy.  They are an off-shoot of Pop Guns right down the street and they were running out of room for their surplus and supply spot, so they opened up a new place.  That new place had a lot of issues and now they reside a bit further down the street from Pop Guns.

The actually reside where Sly Fox Powersports used to be, 8250 E. Washington Street.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.773343,-86.021819,3a,75y,351.78h,85.72t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6q3X4j1_8ZjPlQDiDawDJA!2e0

They have lots of new and used stuff, and they plan on adding more to their current selection.  More importantly, they're working on getting an online shop set up so you can order things from them with no shipping charge.  I was told that directly from the owner himself.

If you have a chance, check them out.  I'll definitely be going back and this may be my go-to spot for some or most of my gear.

It is a very nice place. I knew that Motorsport's store would go out of business. All the employee's were giant douches. :lol:

I've been in there a few times, good selection of stuff. Prices are a lot better than the Army/Navy surplus at 21st & Arlington.

The shipping idea would be fantastic! Considering these surplus stores are ALWAYS on the opposite side of town from me.. If anyone happens to pop in, could you post a few photos? I'm looking for a multicam unifom set that won't cost me the limbs I'll need to put into them..

Someone pick me up some multicam pants!!!

A little late now, man. :lol:

Asylum- I'll check next time I'm by there, usually once a week or so I get some time to burn before work.

What size multicam outfit do you need, asylum? I've got a small reg set up for grabs (shameless plug :lol: ) in the classifieds section.

Asylum- I'll check next time I'm by there, usually once a week or so I get some time to burn before work.

Right on Comrade, I appreciate that.

What size multicam outfit do you need, asylum? I've got a small reg set up for grabs (shameless plug :lol: ) in the classifieds section.

I'll check out your post. I'm looking more specifically for a multicam combat shirt, probably a small regular would work. Pants a medium regular.

I visited this place yesterday and bought a few things. Prices and customer service are top notch compared to Indy Army Navy. They do have a few miscellaneous airsoft items and will be adding more in the coming weeks. I will definitely be going back.

• 3 months later...

Sigh, just went to check them out. Looking for some multicam, at first compares to Indy army navy, I thought the prices were better. Then I realized they were just selling the bdu cut instead of the acu, for a greater profit than their counter part. Ended up only buying a few pouches and some tan goggles. They do have some good deals, just pay attention to what it is exactly.

Last time I was in there they talked about getting some airsoft stuff in stock. Anyone know if they have done it yet? ie. Bb's, goggles, guns ect.

Pretty sure I seen some 40mm grenades, not much there though.

Alas, they be salt and pepper shakers. Trust me. I asked... They do Cary cold steel training plastic tantos though, and are quite nice. The other misc. gear is mostly hit or miss. If they start carrying more, they'd be solid in my books.

• 4 weeks later...

The shipping idea would be fantastic! Considering these surplus stores are ALWAYS on the opposite side of town from me.. If anyone happens to pop in, could you post a few photos? I'm looking for a multicam unifom set that won't cost me the limbs I'll need to put into them..

If you don't care whether your multicam set is new or used, I would definitely check eBay. I paid about 55 bucks for a massif multicam combat shirt and pants.

Edited by Endgame

• 5 weeks later...

I know this is necro posting and I'm sorry, but does anyone know if they are open on Labor Day? I tried calling but the number changed and it didn't give me the new one. 

• 1 month later...

Update: So I went to the store today and was snooping around... well.... saw some things that caught my eyes. Well, one, they have a socom 14 in the front which ehh, i didn't mind much for but in the back right of the store, in the kinda middle isle, there is some airsoft stuff. Saw some tri shot shells which i don't think were at a good price, a m4/ m16 crane stock battery (Valkyrie), like 5 m14 mid caps at 13 bucks a pop, some green gas (same as the battery), they had thunder B's which i didn't see if it was just the cases or all to run it (Which are at the front), and another box that caught my eye. It was a box of bb's which had .20's and .30's. Usual price but i was only interested in the .30's which were at 13 bucks for 2,000. There were bigger bags of .20's which i didn't really see the brand name but if you're looking for some heavy bb's, you can go there i guess, also, they had ESS goggles. Didn't see a price (there wasn't a price on them) but they are all gray and have interchangeable lenses.

The ESS goggles have been there for a while.  Single set go for $9 and the set with the replacement lens are between $15-20.

They have a huge box of them.