Indianapolis Military Surplus, 8250 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis, Indiana

Endgame

Sorry to drag this thread back from the dead, but I didn't think starting a new thread was best.

I just left this shop, and wanted to let all you G&G m14 users know that there were three 80rd metal magazines in their bargain bin for only $5 each (G&G brand). If you're close and want them, go get them. If you're not close and want them, I can pick them up for you and we can figure out how to get them to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to drag this thread back from the dead, but I didn't think starting a new thread was best.

I just left this shop, and wanted to let all you G&G m14 users know that there were three 80rd metal magazines in their bargain bin for only $5 each (G&G brand). If you're close and want them, go get them. If you're not close and want them, I can pick them up for you and we can figure out how to get them to you.

I remember seeing those bad boys there last time with a m14 for sale to.

I was just in here and they said they are going to be carrying quite a few more patches if that's your thing.

• 6 months later...

Just visited this place Friday after Turkey Day. Their prices are pretty good. I got a plate carrier for 45 bucks. I was also able to pick up some random mags for like 2 bucks. They have tons of patches, but most of them are just old  rank insignia/name badges from old uniforms.

• 1 month later...

Went over after the recent community meeting with 4 other guys. They had a pretty large selection of both actual surplus and more recently acquired gear (nice selection of Top Spec and Condor for starters). Didn't have much time to browse everything but there are indeed sweet deals to be had. I only managed to grab a black beret from the bargain bin for $5 (worth) but I'll definitely come back in the future when I'm free.

I was one of those 4 guys with him, i was pretty happy to pick up an old alice pack with a frame while i was there. Definitely much better than my local store up in mishawaka.