Corpman

LancerAL

Gentlemen please let me try and talk to corpman about these manners and help fix this situation. I understand that everyone is upset and will probably bypass what I am saying, I won't guarentee resolution but before authorities get involved, let me try and help make this right. Also noted it is not my responsibility to take care of this manner I just don't want to see corpman get banned and would like to see resolve. I'll help either side in anyway possible to get this figured out. I am not defending or attacking either side just would like to see this fixed in a civil manner.

atlas77- Go for it man, let me know if you have better luck than us. I want to get this resolved, period.

Atlas77- Any news?

LancerAL received a PM from Corpman late Saturday night stating:

"Iv got evrrything taking care off it will be fixed monday"

What exactly that means is unknown, and no tracking information or proof of shipping has been provided yet.

Predator airsoft is dissapointed in the allegations against corpman. We as a team hold honesty and fairness in the highest regards. Having something like this happen puts a bad image on the team. Therefore we have decided as a team the until this issue is resolved and proper documentation has been provided to verify resolution corpman is suspended from team predator pending termination. He is banned from predator hosted events and any event he does attend he cannot attend under the predator team name. Corpsman i sincerely hope this is all a huge misunderstanding and we can get this issue resolved. If the issue is monetary I.e. u don't have the money to ship the gun back please get ahold of me and we will work out a deal to cover shipping cost. S_Z please pm of there's any way I can help.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Ollie, but I believe it's a little too late for a peaceful resolution here.

The story now is that during Corpman's recent split from an ex-girlfriend she sold or destroyed all his airsoft gear, including the SCAR-H he claimed to have shipped to LancerAL. But, he claims now he wants to "make it right" to LancerAL, even after lying to him and all of us here multiple times.

To be honest, I'm doubting the SCAR-H ever existed, and he just scammed LancerAL out of a TM MC-51, and Razor's friend out of a RPK. At this point I would recommend you gentleman get together and file a police report with the Madison County Sheriff's Department for stolen property, and LancerAL to file a Mail Fraud claim through USPS. If Corpman wanted to make this right he would have manned up and come clean about all of this by now.

Both of Corpman's accounts (Corpman and Corman11) have been banned.

It was completely avoidable, he was given several chances to take a honorable way out and come clean. He instead chose to lie repeatedly, exponentially worsening his situation, and wasting a lot of our time giving us bullshit stories.

He never shipped the SCAR-H to LancerAL, period. It is our understanding, from his own words, that all the AEGs involved have been destroyed or sold. Unless he plans to pull out some cash and immeditately reimburse LancerAL and Razor's friend the full monetary value of these AEGs, this is a matter for local authorities to handle.

Well this is a first for me to see. Looks like I'll be doing more research on the seller/buyer reviews now before selling/trading/buying from someone.

Out of curiosity. Did you ban his I.p. Address or just his account?

Edited by Echo

Out of curiosity. Did you ban his I.p. Address or just his account?

Just the accounts, I'll have Rob ban the IPs.

I just spoke with his ex-girlfriend on the phone, thanks to some concerned members here forwarding my info to her. I genuinely believe she has absolutely no knowledge about these AEGs, and stated that he took all of his airsoft stuff with him when he was kicked out of her house (for cheating on her) on February 9th. She notes that a lot of packages were arriving for him recently, and although he told her he "was trading" he never shipped out any packages to the best of her knowledge. She is completely shocked that he would attempt to throw her (the mother of his child) under the bus to face the accusations of possession of stolen property, and the felony charge of mail fraud. Ironically she is the Criminal Justice field herself, and is considering filing a report as well. I will be forwarding all the information we have to her so she is fully aware of the accusations against him.

I have advised both LancerAL and Razor's friend that unless Corpman can return these AEGs, or come up with enough cash to cover the monetary value of these items immediately, then filing a report as soon as possible will be in their best interests. I will help coordinate the effort for them as much as possible.

As much as I hate for the community to have to see things like this, this is a great example of what we don't want. And for anyone following this thread, at least now you can see just how serious this silly hobby can get.

• Upvote 2

I talked to Corpman for about 20 mins today via phone, tried to straighten out details and get this thing solved. Notes:

1) He does have the TM MC51 that LancerAL sent him in his possession, it arrived safely awhile ago, intact with all accessories.

2) The VFC SCAR-H he sent to LancerAL is somewhere in USPS's custody, something to do with a declined bank account after being shipped, no tracking number or information available passed that. He is meeting with them tomorrow to further discuss the issue, and file a claim if necessary.

3) The RPK is locked in a storage unit owned by his uncle, he is stopping by tomorrow afternoon to discuss how to retrieve it as well.

He is eager to meet with Razor and LancerAL and get these items returned, and a little extra for their troubles. A member of site staff (Rob or myself likely) will be meeting with him soon to retrieve both AEGs, and get them to LancerAL and Razor. This is being chalked up to bad personal luck for Corpman and bad communication between involved parties. If anyone involved wants more information, you have my number.

For now the topic is locked, will be unlocked when more info is made public.

• Upvote 1