Corpman

LancerAL

Hey guys. So I traded Corpman my Tokyo Marui MC51 and a good amount of extras for his VFC Scar-H, mags, optics. He ships his rifle, sends me pics of the box and receipt. i was at work at the time, so I just glanced. My packaged was delayed a day by weather, but got there two days after I shipped. His rifle was supposed to be here the following saturday. Saturday came and went, but I wasn't mad, my rifle was delayed by weather, his probably was too. More days pass, nothing. He claims he never got my rifle even though tracking says it was delivered. I check his receipt again, and it seems he sent me a fake receipt for some boxing supples. I tell him he has a few days until I take legal action, and he says the orders were "Glitched". So i give him a few more days, nothing. It has been a month now, no gun, and he refuses to respond to me.

An obvious scammer, do not deal with.

This guy contacted me Via facebook, I referenced him here to post. Its a legit claim.
But I suggest screen shots.

This is my surprised face.

I'm going to give him a 4 days (Sunday evening) to get the rifle to you, in person, or he's straight out banned from the forum and any of our future games for life. I don't care if he has to drive 2 hours to hand deliver it, it's going to happen. We don't suffer scammers here in the least bit.

Lancer- Contact member WilliamC. Corpman recently joined his team, he may have a way of contacting him in which he responds. If the time comes for legal action push as far as you can, mail fraud is a felony, no joke.

• Upvote 1

Luckily I knew his phone number, Hopefully a phone call will set him straight. If It didn't I told him our community would make him make it straight or at least get rid of him.

I talked to him this morning, He said that all of this happened a while ago. and that both guns where sent to a different address. I dont know everything that is going on, i only know what im being told, he said he has asked a few good sellers on facebook craigslist and they told him that lancer has done this before.

So again I am only going by what i am told. I will right now email him again and see what is going on.

first of all let me make myself clear I'm not a scammer by any means I've never scanned anyone nor do I plan on doing it 2ne1 I know how hard people work for their stuff including myself man this gentleman decided to trade weapons on a Craigslist site through facebook I ship my order I sent pictures of everything I have pictures as well as did this guy after a couple of weeks even though we only live 2 hours away nothing was ever receive my end or his so he says I do not have this gun I never got this gun I've contacted the United States Postal Service multiple times even when in there they said that there was a glitch in their system and the guns were delivered to the wrong address they said that they would process it but I also work 24 hour shifts do not have all the time in the world to sit and wait I'm just as upset about this is anyone else would be especially because my name is been involved in a bad situation I love their soft just like the next guy wouldn't do anything like that to hurt my reputationyou guys can do what you have to do boycott band at this point it really doesn't matter I'm not going to fight but the thing is the people that play with me and I've dealt with me in the past know the kind of person that I am in know how I do business and this is not itI've had mishaps like this in bad bad experiences in the past I've always done what is Right to make it right and if I had the option to make this situation right I would but like I said in the beginning of this post I do not have this gun this gun was shipped to the wrong address or the gun was never ship in the first place

Bro, do you even grammar? Or punctuate? Or spell?

Just saying, a member here stated they saw you with a scar-H 2 weeks ago at the game you hosted at the school. Have an explanation? Both sides of story are greatly appreciated, as are full screenshots from both parties.

• Upvote 1

seen this the post on reddit an aapparently you had already traded off what you were trying to sell and tell me if i cant read or what but were is corpmans name posted at. Ill call you out on being a fake who didnt get his way an if there is a problem please pm me you and or admins. Just backing up a good friend before he gets banned for no reason. Heres the post for anyone who would like to read it. http://www.reddit.com/r/airsoftmarket/comments/1utvd3/wtswttusain_tokyo_marui_mc51_extras/

• Upvote 1

first of all like I said I work 24 hour shifts don't have time to sit here on my phone make proper punctuation a proper grammar if that's all they only better thing that you have to do is sit make sure that I know proper English maybe yourself should look at what really have going on I did not have a SCAR H 2 weeks ago I own a scar but this kid is saying that I traded him a VFC scar maybe you should read prior post..

[–]TheBetterTurbowolf 1 point

26 days ago

Is this still up for sale?

[–]LancerAL[S] 1 point

26 days ago

Nope, sorry. Traded yesterday.

Gotta say, "traded yesterday" 26 days ago could fall into the timeline of a taled month. Most people don't keep EXACT times in memory on every deal they do. If Corpman and Lancer did trade "a month ago" it could fit into this timeline. Nearly a full 4 weeks.

And Corpman, it is generally beneficial for a post defending yourself to be legible without having to decipher 1st grade English. And I'm just saying, a trsuted member here saw you wiht a scar at your game. Case is leaning away from your favor, untilyou are able to prove yourself innocent.

Edited by Acer34p3r

I never denied trading with him the point is I never got his gun he claims to never have got mineso now its my word against his word the point is I tried talking to this guy staying up front and honest with him I was not able to send him pictures due to the fact that my phone was broke and have no camera but I have send him the correct pictures the pictures were not screen shot pictures or pictures taken from a phone and sent to him in a timely manner like I said in prior post I have been to the United States Postal Service and talked with him countless times they said there was not a mistake on my order but on his order it was not his fault it was theirs their words exactly they said it was shipped to a wrong address due to improper zip code writing on the actual package it was supposed to be fixed in the middle stop between his post office in mine but im.not going to argu any point say what u will iv nevet scammed someone.nor would.i ever ...

Corpman- Use actual sentences so we can decipher WTF you're trying to say.

The easy way to settle this is for everyone to meet up with site staff, bring ALL your paperwork, tracking numbers, etc. If we can't figure it out I will advise both parties to contact USPS and file fraud cases, a USPS investigator and local authorities will sort it really damn fast.

The only 2 people that need to be posting here are Corpman and Lancer, no need to muddy the waters. Both of you guys need to send me the tracking numbers so I can see you're not blowing smoke up our asses here.

I have contacted both parties, will be talking to LancerAL via phone tomorrow afternoon. Thread will be locked for now, will be opened up when more info is made available.

I have discussed the issue with LancerAL. I have been given a picture copy of his shipping receipt, proving it was shipped to Corpman's zipcode. It was delayed 1 day due to the weather, then was scanned as delivered at 4PM. LancerAL went to the Post Office and they confirmed this, opening an investigation.

I have gotten no information from Corpman after repeated requests for a tracking number, receipt, any sort of proof the package was shipped. He has not yet given LancerAL any tracking information either.

There is also another gun involved now, a RPK belonging to AI member Razor's friend. The RPK needed repairs last summer, Corpman told him his neighbor was an ex-tech for Evike.com, and could repair it for him. Razor has been trying for months to get this gun back from Corpman. Corpman has confirmed to me directly that he has the gun in a storage locker, that it is functional and completely upgraded, and that Razor's friend can retrieve it "at any time". Luckily Gadoris has agreed to meet with Corpman for us in Anderson and retrieve the RPK, hopefully in time to bring the gun to Razor at OP: Mole 3. Many thanks to Gadoris.

If these issues are not resolved in the very, very near future Corpman's account will be locked and local authorities will be involved.  

• Upvote 2

I will also add my story of woe to Corpman's thread.

Back when I hosted "Op: Scary School" (clean-up day/night event) at the school, I agreed to give all remaining proceeds (after expenses on shovels, pizza, etc - no personal reimbursements even after wrecking my rental car). Corman left the event early so I contacted him after the event via phone to request a reimbursement method. I received no response. During the interim, I spoke with William C and communicated that he may reach out to me anytime for payment. 

A few months later, I got a nasty PM demanding the money prior to showing up for a game. Through repeated PMs and over two weeks of repeated follow-up from me, Corpman finally sent me his address. The check was sent the next day. 

I have a carbon copy of the check but no tracking information as it was in a normal stamped envelope. To his defense, the check was never deposited. 

Still owe him $60 as previously communicated, but his irrational and unpredictable communication has hampered all attempts at reconciliation. 

Edited by -Rogue-

but his irrational and unpredictable communication has hampered all attempts at reconciliation. 

I am sensing a pattern here, thanks Rogue.

First of all u can sense what ever u think i really dont need any of ur approvals iv tried and tried to gain respect with u guys and for rogues statment i never received any money it dosnt matter what so ever iv spoke with lancer and our problem is resolved i dobt have to send u a copy of anything since iv spoke with him ever since iv joined this page iv.caught nothibg but bad beef but like i said its fine do what u shall but thanks to the people that make me happy to be in this sport one word of bad news can make u look like a shitty person im not a theif iv never stole from anyone nor will i ever and like i said think what u want at this point i dont care

iv spoke with lancer and our problem is resolved i dobt have to send u a copy of anything since iv spoke with him

I just spoke to LancerAL last night, this issue is far from resolved. You haven't given him any proof you shipped anything. No tracking number, no receipt, nothing, nada.

And as far as the RPK you still have in your possession "not being your problem", as you told other members last night in chat (we have screenshots), it is your problem, and you damn sure better return it to its rightful owner  immediately. If you fail to do so I will personally make sure the proper report is filed with the Madison County Sheriffs Department on Monday morning, even if I have to drive up there myself and do it. This isn't my first rodeo kid, I've had to go the extra mile with people like you several times before. You want to to guess how it always ends? The report is filed, the Sheriff's Department shows up at your door and searches your house for stolen property, and when they find it you are charged with possessing stolen property. This is no joke. Get that kid back his gun, now.

There's only one way to prove you're not a liar and a theif, and that's to get off your ass and make these situations right immediately.

• Upvote 2