Op Lion Claws: Operation Lightning Strike 2014

CStahl

For anyone wanting to go to a Lion Claw event they are hosting Op Lightning Strike at an abandoned mall in Milwaukee Wisconsin. A few guys from Indiana are planning on going. 

Here is the official Lion Claw forums for Lighting Strike: http://www.oplionclaws.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=143

This is the link to the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/571148682976277/?ref=br_tf

General registration opens January 28th @ noon.

If you don't know by that time, then you will not get in.

This will sell out in minutes!

I'm going to roll the dice and wait a few weeks to get Thomas and I on board, I personally think this might not sell out real fast, late notice on location, it will be cold as eskimo balls at this time (last year it was in April) still have not heard a price, and Really waiting on the  Northern lights announcement.

If anybody is on the fence with this game, let me say this, last years game was one of the best game's of the year...imho

I'm going to roll the dice and wait a few weeks to get Thomas and I on board, I personally think this might not sell out real fast, late notice on location, it will be cold as eskimo balls at this time (last year it was in April) still have not heard a price, and Really waiting on the Northern lights announcement.

If anybody is on the fence with this game, let me say this, last years game was one of the best game's of the year...imho

Yes It will be cold as fuck! Last years LS was April 5th and this year its March 28th.

I doubt a weeks difference in the date will be a decisive factor for people not to go.

Anyways, good luck, hope to see you and Thomas there.

Edited by Rated R

Talk about short notice....

I may not make registration for this one.  It sold out quickly last year, but I was fortunate to make it in.

Besides, we had a good time afterwards.  If you have the time and the money, I highly suggest going.

ModSquad roster:

-Eagle

-Beastmug

-Dragon

-MerkWerk

-Shwaisey

-Assassin 

-Rated R

-HRTurner

Special guests:

-CSthal 

-Assassins friend who gets drunk and pukes in the bathrooms of Mexican restaurants before 2130 lol

nice roster boys :machinegun:  have a good time, just too short of notice for most of us, but hey john just posted about Northern lights4 so all is not lost.

Rethinking my position on this, I'm going to try and attend this year's Lightning Strike.

I can't miss out on that mall.  I will have to echo Rated R's sentiment on the weather.

It was wicked cold and the walks back to respawn were long and a big bother.  I definitely intend on dressing warmer than I did last year.