Show Off Your Guns!

Nox

Unlike the Custom Weapons section of the forum, this thread is just for general pictures of your guns. Whether you have a bone stock gun just purchased two weeks ago or one without a single original piece in it, post it here. If you have been on AirsoftMechanics and seen their picture threads, this is similar to that. Ill go ahead and start this off...

First off is my TM Tac Master M9. Bought it off of Eagle in 2011, has served me well since then. No problems with it, except that all my mags for it refuse to be non-leaking for more than a month after fixing... Lol

ciexzRj.jpg

Second is my JG AK47 tactical. Bought this in non-working condition for $20 from a friend who decided not to continue on with airsoft, ended up just needing to be rewired and shimmed. The stock was broke off of it and the dust cover has rust on it, but that adds to the gun's overall appearance. I have an AUG flash hider on it and plan to get a graphic of Pacman on the receiver eating a row of white dots along the barrel. This is a nonsense AK and i plan to keep it that way B)

iHY9nw2.jpg

Third is my CA P90. Just recently bought this off of S_Z, plan to run it pretty plain.

ngXRBjJ.jpg

Im trying to make this a low noise gun, and it is working out quite well so far. I have thin sheets of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser lining the inner walls of the body. I currently only have 2 pieces in, but i plan on getting as much of the inner body covered as i can. It really helps dampen the whine of the motor.

aWAUYSK.jpg

Last is my G&G GR16. I purchased this gun new in December of 2009 and it has been running solidly ever since. I wasnt really trying to replicate any particular rifle with this, i just kind of bought parts that i thought would look good on it; some stayed others didnt. I have a two piece outer barrel on this which allows me to use this gun in a field setup as well as CQB. You may ask "Why not just have two separate upper receivers?" Well, i just flat out dont want to spend the money on it lol. The mags are 70rd PTS Pmags. The sight is just an NC Star red/green dot, probably wont keep it on.

Y7Wt7XC.jpg

YFFoq1Z.jpg

Internally, I have a Guarder Infinite Torque motor, G&P bearing spring guide, stock gears, stock piston, Guarder SP110 spring, Guarder piston head/full cylinder/cylinder head/air nozzle, AoE correction with sorbo/neoprene pad, simple mosfet, a self-resetting fuse, and 16ga wiring with deans connectors.

Edited by Comrade S_Z
Fixed.

I like your style, hombre. I'll get some pics up when I get them all back together; In the winter I repair everything I broke during the summer. :lol:

That GR16 is pretty legit. :P

Anyways here is the G&G M14 I recently bought off S_Z.

iWdheu5.jpg

ZXz7JeD.jpg

Anddddddd...that's my only functioning gun right now. :P

Dboys M4 s-system/ TM M4 s-system

Top is a Dboys m4 s-system. with a 509mm inner and outer barrel. steel bushings, and a different lower.

Bottom is a TM m4 s-system.

cyma m14 socom

Cyma m14 socom

echo1 p90 with 363 mm inner barrel

Echo1 p90 with 363mm barrel

Edited by williamc

Better take care of that beaut, that's the best gun I've ever used right there ;)

4xe7.jpg

Better take care of that beaut, that's the best gun I've ever used right there

Don't worry, I treat that gun like it's my own kin! ;)

Is it sad that I've been pretty active on this forum for almost a year, and I still don't know how to add pictures to a post?

Halp!

Edited by SASQUATCH

I don't like to reveal my project guns until they're ready for prime time, so here's my only game-ready gun at the moment.  I've been dinking with this since last August, using lessons learned from BFX.  ICS CQBR, upper gearbox rebuilt with Guarder internals, Prometheus 6.03 barrel, CA Vltor EMOD stock, Eotech 522, KAC Triple Tap Flash Suppressor, rear KAC flip-up sight and a UTG laser/light combo that was quite helpful during the night op at BFX, remote switches attached with velcro to an RVG grip.  Stuffed the cabling under the RIS to keep it from snagging all over the place.

TP_CQBR.JPG

My secondary is my trusty old WE M9A1.  I've had pretty good luck with this and used this more than I thought I would.  Picked it up for $35 last year and really got it up to speed by replacing the worn out magazine release with a new, steel Guarder item.  I'd like to get a lighter pistol, but I've had very little incentive to do so due to how well this has worked out for me.  I managed to track some mud the grip from BFX and for some reason I decided to keep it there.

TP_M9A1.jpg

Finally, this is one that I probably won't use much.  Tokyo Marui HK51.  Collector's item.  Got it in bits and pieces, rebuilt from the ground up.  Gears were bad so I replaced it with some year 2000-era System gears, and a Systema barrel.  Shoots pretty nice.  Sat in my basement for years until I learned how to pull a gearbox apart and put it back together.

TP_HK51.jpg

Edited by targetpractice

image.JPG

'Squatch, upload the images you want to a photo sharing site, then copy the image URL, click on the Image icon (see above) and a popup should appear asking for your image URL.  Paste and save.

First Gun: ICS CXP-16 Sportline

My first gun, ICS CXP-16 Sportline. Fielded it for the first time last weekend, shot beautifully. It's going to be getting a Noveske amplifier and black ladders as soon as Evike decides to ship them.

Edited by broken

Anddddddd...that's my only functioning gun right now. :P

You better take care of that M14 fella, while SZ did most of the work, a couple of us had some contribution to it.  Think of it one of those talismans where it had been blessed my several monks :P

Edited by targetpractice

You better take care of that M14 fella, while SZ did most of the work, a couple of us had some contribution to it.  Think of it one of those talismans where it had been blessed my several monks :P

I will defend it with my life! "salutes."

my turn!

My baby(ies), my Polarstar Scar-H and Scar-H SSR

p1000012w.jpg

1ikq.jpg

i love these two, at the moment the only reason i would get rid of them is if i could get a real steel Scar-H SSR.
Scar-H has only had an R-hop done to it, but i have completely overhauled the extra AEG lower i have. SSR has a PDI 6.01 509 that has been r-hopped as well. 

Daytona Gun LCT AK105

trzm.jpg

and my sidearm, my WE PX4 SD

vm89.jpg

thats all for the ones i currently own. i have way too many that ive previously owned to actually sit and go through. I love each of my guns, and dont really see myself parting with them any time soon (unless its the PX4, my sidearms swap pretty regularly lol)

Decided I wanted to share my small collection. Nothing fancy but I hope you all enjoy it.

(sorry for toaster quality pics.)

First off: My baby

Pretty much your standard AK, but this is my ideal setup. Small and compact but it can still reach out and touch someone from a reasonable distance. The base is a CYMA cm.048 with a broken off stock and Romanian furniture added.

IMG_20130829_200252.jpg

Next is my FAMAS. Threw on the paint job and rail because #YOLO. I've since put on a stubby foregrip to give me more speed and less drag. All joking aside, it's not a bad gun and I'd like to run it more in the next season.

IMG_20130428_140154.jpg

Last is my newest addition: Cyma RPK. I'll probably end up running this thing most of the time this season. It's pretty accurate and shoots pretty hot out of the box (420FPS with .20). I've always wanted one of these and I must say, the build quality is AMAZING. Just needs a sling and it'll be good to go.

IMG_20131229_154737.jpg

Wich, I'm looking forward to taking a closer look at that RPK.  I've heard it's phenomenal for the price.  Are you gonna bakelite the magazine?

I'll probably buy some MAG midcaps down the road and fakelite those. The mag pictured is around ~900 rounds and that feels kind of cheap to me. I'd rather do it to mags I'll actually use. I'll be bringing it to Chill and Grill and you can touch it as much as your heart desires.

Edited by Comrade Wichita

These are my keepers.

M4 

First gun I bought, it started all the impulse buying! Preceded to destroy the threads while removing the flash hider, so I thought its time to change up the look with some outer barrels (stock outer barrel was square, wtf? ) It comes in both a long and short version now. First up is the long version I'm really digging the 2nd version though, its an integrated silencer look the picks don't do it justice.

vr5f.jpg

jpqm.jpg

Now for the big ugly. I think alot of people hate the color, but I think it looks awesome. I going to pickup a peq box and possibly change out the sights, but haven't decided yet.

rbf5.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dboys Scar-L. New gears, Shimmed, and I have a 6.03 TBB and green G&G bucking I install. Still looking for a can to put on since it doesn't have a flash hider ATM. Wired to deans. Rock solid gun. On too I have a 4x32 fixed scope with ranger sight (I believe is the proper term, has mildots and a "range finder" under the reticle), under I have a Magpul AFG1, and a grippod (vertical grip with spring driven bipod legs). Plan on getting a long mock suppressor (200mm or so) and running the inner barrel through it, putting the TBB at over 500mm. It's shooting 400 fps now, so when I put the can on I'm going to upgrade the spring and have it shooting 450+, and I plan on making it semi only. So yea, I'm making a scar-L a DMR :-)

1146773_184097295134896_548904405_o.jpg

Edited by Endgame
Fixed picture link for viewing.

Replaced my stock flash hider with a Noveske amplifier and some rail ladders for my ICS, must say I really like how the amplifier turned out looks wise.

6nGpURC.jpg

Also picked up a NBB Umarex USP to use as a sidearm until I can get something a bit nicer.

q6STFTf.jpg

(Yes my cat decided to photobomb both pictures, she's a little turd)

Here's my modest collection:

ICS CXP-16 Long Version Proline

ICS PCR-97 MIL4AS Custom

Tokyo Marui Mk23 SOCOM NBB

WE Toucan Big Bird a.k.a. WE M&P 9mm

100_05161_zps91d370ec.jpg

I'll go ahead and hop in here.... First off, is my baby. Been working on it for 4 years, there's only 2 stock internals in the whole gun, the cylinder and cylinder head. Internals list is in the signature, but there's also an R-Hop in there, installed by RabidGerbil himself.

ookUUgW.jpg?1

Second, the newest edition. had a fiasco with USPS (as usual) with this one, but it's now together and doing fine. Internals are classic army, externals are JG. Only mod is a deans connector so far.

hT59M3p.jpg?1

Lastly, my M14. Traded a tri shot shotgun for this, and couldn't be happier. Cyma CM032, with nothing more than deans and a G&G green.

BNv4Lac.jpg?1

Jumping in on the bandwagon, I'm starting with my baby:

My G&P M14 DMR Prototype. Everything is stock internally and externally I've added a G&P type B scope mount.

image_zpse2c05b17.jpg?t=1390187805

Next up is my Echo 1 MTC 1

image_zps41e73a8b.jpg?t=1390183870

My latest edition, an old Classic Army Gameface M4 that has been through countless amounts of people with only an inner barrel change and a sponge-dab camo scheme on it.

image_zpsaa2e937f.jpg?t=1390187751

Now for my honorary gun as it's not mine, it's my friend Blitz Hitz's Dboys SCAR-L that I'm trying to fix-up.

bc8d79be-e48e-434a-803b-3351493fe3af_zps

And for my last one, here's my WE Bulldog (PX4) Compact

image_zps10e84e7e.jpg?t=1390187847

Here's my last post for a while.  The next one up will be the PDW, whenever that's finished.  Echo1 RD AK700, converted to AK500.  Admittedly I prefer modernized AKs, but not as extreme as, say, the Magpul Dynamics version built for Chris Costa.  This was an experimental build for me, using Travis Haley's AK as inspiration to build a lighter platform with better grip and ergonomics.  The red dot is a polymer-framed sight that weighs 3 ounces.  I decided I didn't like the grip, so I made a new one.  Handguard also textured for improved grip.  The little pouch on the stock is made my HSGI for Rifle Dynamics, good for holding a smal speedloader, maps, or candy and adds just a little padding for comfort.  For the most part it's done, just need a little more internal work and maybe have the outer barrel shortened by an inch.

TP_AK500.JPG

Edited by targetpractice

• 4 weeks later...

FEB2014AEGssmall_zpse3a66b44.png

-ICS M4 (2004)

-ICS Galil (2012)

-ICS AK74u Krink (2012)

-TM Spetsnaz (2004)

-CA SLR105 (2005)

These are my current fieldable AEGs, all internally upgraded with the exception of the ICS Galil, it shoots excellent in stock form. I have 3 more AKs and 2 more ICS M4s, all in varying stages of being rebuilt.