Introduction

Blitz Hitz

Hello, my callsign is Blitz Hitz, and I am currently 15 years old. I am a new player from southern Indiana, close to the Evansville area. I found this forum from a recommendation from a friend on this forum, and decided to check it out. I am relatively new to the game of airsoft, as I only have played in backyard games. My loadout is currently just a Crosman C11 pistol and a non-functioning Dboys SCAR-L. For Christmas I have ordered: a G&G M4 Combat Machine Raider, a Matrix woodland camouflage tacti'cool' vest, and a bag Matrix .20 gram BB's; to get more interested into the game, and to advance my skill level.  I am very interested into airsoft and would like to learn more about it and increase my skill by going to more events, but I have already learned the basics of playing airsoft. I am not a pro by any means, but I am very competitive, and I know it is in the name of fun. I hope to see you guys on the field sometime soon!    

• Upvote 1

Welcome to AI! We too (Team SORT712) play in the Evansville area, we have recently been traveling out to more distant events for quality trigger-time, but Point3 plays practically EVERY weekend in Princeton, IN. Decent games, decent numbers. Welcome to the fun. 

-Zigg-

Umm..... Another "BH". Guess I can call you both buttholes :). Welcome

Speaking for both of us, we'll pass on that one  ;)

Welcome to AI! We too (Team SORT712) play in the Evansville area, we have recently been traveling out to more distant events for quality trigger-time, but Point3 plays practically EVERY weekend in Princeton, IN. Decent games, decent numbers. Welcome to the fun. 

-Zigg-

Please PM some more info about the games Zigg, we might be able to make some of them.

Edited by Bravo Hotel