12/28/2013 Op Last Stand

Poncho

Backstory;

Sept, 15th 2012. One of the bloodiest battles since the revolt started. Col. Flash pushed hard into the P.L.M. lines. Three fronts were established early in the battle. Col. Gooden and his forces held fast though and quickly stopped the C.M. advance. In an effort to unite the P.L.M. and C.M. forces X.O. Killcam was leaking info to the C.M. to eliminate Col. Gooden, and start the peace talks. This utterly failed. Col. Gooden was k.i.a. and Capt. Killcam was executed. A member of the P.L.M., (only known as Joker) led the P.L.M. to victory. Col. Flash was also k.i.a. and the C.M. forces were commanded by member Big Train, however it was too late. After finding out about Killcams treason the P.L.M. rallied and took everything but the missile silo, which was damaged beyond repair.

September,10th 2011. The Cobian Militia successfully eradicated all P.L.M. forces from the missile silo and whats left of Town. In a brilliant strategy the "Contractor", overwhelmed the P.L.M. first at Town, which in turn, disrupted P.L.M. communications long enough for the entire C.M. to take over the missile silo.

In an effort to reclaim what was once thiers, the Peoples Liberation Movement attempted a counterattack, however the C.M. would not relent. Commander Gray tried to lure the "Contractor" out with talks of a cease fire, but was shot by one of his own men. Commander Gray died instantly and the P.L.M. forces retreated to the jungle.

August 18th 2011. 1015hrs Town has been destroyed. A C.M. Sapper team infiltrated Town late last night and planted bombs in every building. One member of the team was killed. It is not known how many there were. Casualties are high and the P.L.M. has moved the majority of thier force to the newly renovated Command Center at the Missile Silo. A massive deployment is underway to engage the C.M. with extreme predjudice.

August 13th 2011. A major firefight at the missile silo occurred from 1830hrs til 2200hrs. The "Contractor" was captured, but was freed by an unknown assault team. The P.L.M. leadership can only assume it was the C.M.s newest recruits.

August 6th 2011 a small C.M. unit, infiltrated the P.L.M.s defenses and managed to plant a bomb in one of the buldings. Damage was minor and casualties were light.

June 5th 2011,The P.L.M.(Peoples Liberation Movement) has overthrown the Cobian Militia, and now have control of Town and the missile silo. The P.L.M. also have the all but one of the computer components the C.M. need to reactivate the missile. Several weeks have went by peacefully with no sign of the C.M. But with the threat still at large the P.L.M. have organized thier defenses and are preparing for a major engagement.

After the defeat at Town,and the execution of Col.Harkness, the C.M. retreated to the jungle. The Contractor has taken control of the militia and has reorganized the militia to assault Town and reclaim what was once thiers. After establishing thier basecamp in the jungle they stumbled on the last computer component needed to activate the missile.

FREE GAME
 2871 W Cody Rd Salem In 47167

Waiver  http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w35/hrturner2/waiver_zps11550a83.png

This will be mid-caps only, except of course support weapons 

All weapons will be chronoed with .2g BBs.

AEG-360-400fps 20ft med
DMR-401-450fps 45ft med
Sniper-over 451 75ft med over 550fps 90ft med
Pistol- no med

Eye/Head Protections-Full sealed goggles must be worn at all times on the game field. ANSI rated NO MESH.
-Full Face protection is RECOMMENDED – either a balaclava or a full paintball mask that covers both your ears and mouth.

Other protection-It is highly advised for men to wear a sports cup or have some sort of groin protection.

Capture
An order to surrender can be given. The player ordering the surrender must sneak up on a player who is unaware of his presence or put the surrendering player in a situation where he or she was caught by surprise. All players ordered to surrender must comply. It is conceivable that a player can sneak up to within 5ft of a group and order them all to surrender.(Details explained gameday)

All players MUST carry water with them into the field. 2 liters are recommended.

-No blind firing, you must see your target.
-Respect your Minimum Engagement Distance.
-Always use semi auto mode when engaging in buildings.
-No guns over 400fps shooting inside buildings. However, they may shoot OUT of or INTO buildings as long as a safe distance is maintained.
- Players are not permitted to stick their barrels through cracks in buildings to shoot at another player. A crack is defined as any space in a structure through which BBs would not normally fit from 20-30 feet away. This is an addition to the blind fire rule.

NO PYRO ALLOWED

When you THINK you may have gotten hit by a BB, you should declare yourself “HIT!” Sometimes it is very hard to tell if you have been hit. However, if someone fires at you and you have nothing but soft cover (ie bushes, tall grass, loose brush etc) you probably got hit.Remember, WHEN IN DOUBT, CALL YOURSELF OUT.
Under no circumstances are any weapons that could be considered real weapons allowed in the field. This is for your safety. Any violation of this rule will result in the violator(s) immediate expulsion. The only exception that may be made is for pocket knives. Anything that can be considered a traditional pocket knife and has less than a 2 inch blade is allowed to be carried, but cannot be used in any way that is threatening to another player.

Check-in-1000-1045
Briefing-1045-1100
Game-on-1100-1700
AAR-1700-1715

At check-in have:
Goggles ANSI RATED
Red rag
Weapon(s)
Water
Waiver

NO ACU

Gear color doesnt matter

C.M. (Green) vs P.L.M. (Tan, civies, black)

Edited by Joker

Same as Viper! Louisville vs. Kentucky game. Don't think we will be able to attend. PLEASE RESCHEDULE FOR LATE JANUARY!! HAHA

Copy and paste, add your name to whichever side. C.O. for each team is yet to be determined. Anyone who wants to be an E.O. (or would like to ref)message me as I would like to get some trigger time also.

Roster

C.M.

Ciarn

P.L.M.

C.O. Joker

Peli

Stalwart

Edited by Poncho

man Poncho you know how bad I need to get to this game, freaking Saturday game :mad:

Sorry dude. If I had a Sunday game we wouldnt get started til around 1330.

Is PLM green?

My mistake. C.M.-Green       P.L.M.-Tan/Civies

IN.... Poncho... Can we wear black on the Tan side?

Roster

C.M.

Ciarn

P.L.M.

C.O. Joker

Peli

Stalwart

BIGDADDIECARL

Zulu_Gamma

50 Inch Neck

Edited by 50 INCH NECK

Poncho, I've got a digital flora gorka. It's mostly tan. But has green on it in spots. What side do you want to count it on?

Got a picture?

Side note: Need a C.O. for C.M.

Edited by Poncho