Ak47

Viper__

Title says it all. I'm in the market for a "back up" gun, basically to make a Russian loadout or do mix up using my M4. Also would be good to finally use a different rifle for a change. So I'm looking for an AK47, not the 74u as they can't be any uglier lol. I don't have a certain price range or certain brand in mind as i'm totally unfamiliar with them, but the cheaper the better at this point. It can't have any issues with it and would need at least one mag. Il pretty open about them and really just wanna get started into the world of AK's! Thank you! Also, I may have items to trade, ranging from a wide variety of things, but can also pay cash.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Double Eagle AK 47. He only issue is the stock but I can fix it before if you'd like to buy it. It works fine as of the last time I used it. I could ship with 3 mid caps, battery, and charger. I'd want $80. I'll just throw it out there to ya.

if you want to spend the cash I  recommend either a LCT that is complete not used parts kit or a VFC if you can find one.

as for lower end affordable AKs I really like the cymas I had a stock one and it shot great and was a tack driver the Dboy AKs that are full metal look better then the cymas but the internals need work at the least you will have to replace the motor.

if your coming to chill and grill I can bring a few of my AKs so you can look over the differences in quality.
I can bring a VFC, Inok,ICS,GHK, old school full steel Dboy and a new full metal Dboy

• 2 months later...