Kwa M4 And Ciras Plate Carrier, Plus More

Viper__

ALL PRICES OR OBO BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

I'm letting go of my KWA-KM4-CQB. It has a black vert grip or an atacs AFG1 I can include. Also has an extended magpul butstock pad I added. Will come with the sight shown, and a matrix flash mag. Magpul MOE handguard and PTS stock. The sight pictured is a fighting cat CQB red dot with 5 brightness settings. May accept trades, but for everything listed looking for around $300.

Next is an unknown brand ciras style plate carrier, also I'm the picture. It will not include the fake sapi plates I have installed. I can sell with or without the pouches seen. It does have some minor wear, especially around the two panels you have to lift up to put on/ take off the rig. The stitching is starting to come apart at those two areas, but it isn't a huge issue because while wearing the Velcro bears the load. Just gotta be careful putting on and taking off. It's a ciras so it has a pull cord to make the vest fall off of you. Asking $50 without the pouches, $75 with them.

Also have a tan stalker V2 mesh lower, a pair of clear lens ESS, and an acu digital bladder carrier (can carry a 2.5L bladder) all for sale. The last 3 are not pictured. Thank you for looking.

Link for the first 2.

1461472_163414640536495_371549408_n.jpg

Edited by Endgame

"Please Christmas don't be late" If this is still on here in half a month... I will beg, plead, cry, and beg some more to try and get this. Good looking gun/rig.

Thanks Luke.

Also looking to sell 3 360 flash mags. The trap doors are in rough condition but can be fixed with a little TLC. Other then that great condition. Asking $40 for the lot

• 2 weeks later...

Really want to get rid of my KWA. Will accept trades for another rifle, and will also accept cash. Can make it a bundle deal or just the weapon. Your call