Thevestguy.com

Peanut

I recently acquired a TM P90 for CQB and ran it once at IIA to make sure I actually liked it before buying any special gear for it. Long story short, I ran it, I loved it, and I tried to make babies with it.

While browsing the interwebz, I really wasn't finding any vests or gear that I truly liked for my P90 load out. I knew I didn't want to go with a PC and MOLLE swag because I knew I bought the P90 to push the pace more and wanted the flexibility to do so. One link finally sent me to TheVestGuy.com and what I found was awesome.

I found a Vet owned and operated business located in North Salt Lake, Utah. This site has different styles of gear and vests that I've never seen before. Each item ordered is custom built to meet your needs. There is even a box to type in special instructions that you may need while checking out. He offers ~13 different styles/colors on basically all the gear that he sells.

Now, I won't lie, the prices are pretty steep. I had almost convinced myself that I wasn't going to buy the items after seeing my total...but then I checked out the warranty. Ladies and gentlemen, TheVestGuy.com's warranty taken directly off of the page.

"TheVestguy.com is a manufacturing, retail & wholesale store. We provide a lifetime workmanship warranty on all our products. You can contact us at telephone number 801-698-9080 for warranty replacements and we will get your product replaced or fixed."

After getting the items in my hands and trying them out (8 days total from purchase to my door), I am glad to say that I definitely bought some quality gear; buy nice, not twice they say.

Pros

Emails answered extremely fast.

They pushed my order even though I didn't pay for rush (I had special circumstances).

All items are custom created.

Quality, quality, quality.

The awesome lifetime warranty!

Friendly.

Cons

The prices (Again, please take in consideration of the lifetime warranty here)

Contact Information (The following information is public information)

TheVestGuy.com

425 N 400 W. Unit 2B

North Salt Lake, UT 84054

USA

Phone - 801-725-0076

Fax - 8456989080

Email - Sales@TheVestGuy.com

Providing links for those who may be interested in the exact items I bought (except mine are in CB)

Vest.

http://www.thevestgu...m/product/10141

Drop Leg.

http://www.thevestgu...m/product/10131

Dump Pouch.

http://www.thevestgu...m/product/10193

Edited by Peanut

I honestly do too, but I figured some people would try and compare this to your average $50 vest setup for M4 mags and such.

Thanks for your opinion, Chris!