Reddragon

Reddragon

Hi my name is Logan do not really have a call sign yet, but I will have one, one day. I play in Greenwood, and in the Beach Grove area that is close for me. I do travel sometimes for big games but due to lack of my teams funds we do not go to many big games :( . I am on a small squad with some friends. I have about three years of experience of playing. My current load out is primary - jg mp5 ( I want to get a sig 556). Secondary - currently none but I do want to get a glock 19 replace ( if anyone could recommend one that would be great). I have a tactical vest black. I kinda of want to trade it for a vest with all molle so I can customize it, the vest will be black with green pouches. My bdu is tiger stripe with black tactical pants.

Welcome to AI! thank you for making an introduction post. :)

You might want to expand your BDU collection to contain something like a simple woodland and a 3 color dcu, those uniforms can have you covered for most events. However, tigerstripe is also allowed at several events.

And shameless plug, if you want a green vest with molle webbing, I have one for sale.

WE is hit and miss. I have a WE Toucan M&P 9mm (which uses the same internals as the WE Glock) and I love it for CQB, Acereaper got the same one and his bombed out horribly.

Don't know much about KSC, so I won't comment on them.

Starblade and Rogue are the primary Glock users that I know of and I believe that Starblade's is a Tokyo Marui and Rogue's may be a KWA, both of which are top-notch GBB manufacturers. I would ask them about their experiences.

Personally I would avoid the living shit out of WE, but I received a terrible WE pistol from evike. Put ten mags through it and it broke. Sooo... yep. Just me. Other users of We weapons (star and Endgame) have had great success with theirs. Me, not so much.

As end stated, try looking into KWA and Tokyo marui and see what they have as far as the G19 goes. Two very solid manufacturers.

WE glocks or their HK3P counterparts are great. i also HIGHLY recommend the VFC/Stark Arms Glock 19. Tokyo Marui does not make a Glock 19, but both the WE/HK3P and the VFC/Stark are TM compatible. they get my vote after having had all the glock styles. I hated my KWA Glock, but it may have just been that it was abused by its former owner.

the VFC/Stark glock can be had for about $110 shipped from asia, and the WE is about $100 from Evike or ASGI.

If you go the WE/HK3P route, i highly suggest buying the HK3P version as they tend to be a slight bit better quality, as they have quality control, meaning you are less likely to end up with a gun like Ace's.

as far as Sig 556's go, id get the Cybergun/Cyma. its cheaper and it works just as well as the King Arms.

anyway, welcome to the boards!

Starblade and Rogue are the primary Glock users that I know of and I believe that Starblade's is a Tokyo Marui and Rogue's may be a KWA, both of which are top-notch GBB manufacturers. I would ask them about their experiences.

What am I chopped liver Endgame? Sheesh... :P

My Glock is what I think used to be an old TM (and I mean old). But It has been upgraded slightly with a metal slide kit (still a very old one at that lol). I think I have had it for about 5 years now and I am not the original owner of it. But it works great and I love it. And now I carry a real one around with me.

Anyhoo hi there Reddragon I would focus on getting a reliable primary weapon before you look into a secondary. And even more important than that is getting out to games and playing with your stuffs. Welcome to the madhouse.

~Joker