Reddragon

HI I got a well mbo3 I have had it for 2 and 1/2 years now and I wanted to upgrade it so it will shoot way farther, accurately, and harder. So the upgrades that I have put into it is. The problem with it is that, it wont lock back when cocking. When it does and I go to shoot it, it does not go far. I got all of these for evike.

1. Angel Custom G2 SUS304 Stainless Steel 6.01mm Sniper Rifle Tightbore Inner Barrel (500mm / VSR10 MB03 MB07)

2. Angel Custom PSS10 Mega-Up VSR-10 Power Up Spring - SP190 (520~600 FPS)

3. Angel Custom Alpha Pro Zero Trigger System For VSR-10 Airsoft Bolt Action Sniper Rifles

4. Angel Custom PSS10 Advanced VSR-10 Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Spring Guide

SO if anyone can help me that will be really great. I want to try to fix it on my own but if need I can let some else do it. I am to a point where that I am going to send it in to Gi to see if they can fix it.

Do you have the stock piston in the gun still? I found with my L96 that I needed the piston made by the company that made the trigger in order for the bolt to catch properly. Did you damage the cylinder head at all? Did the bucking get damaged when you installed the barrel into the hop up unit? I have no experience with Angel Custom parts, but see if maybe you didn;t install the barrel correctly, as well as check to make sure you seated the trigger correctly. Try removing the trigger, then seating one of the trigger screws about halfway, then get the other screw tightened halfway, then finish tightening both screws. It may just be that the trigger sear is not engaging the piston correctly.

And once again, go make an intro post before you do anything else.

Yes I did replace the piston and i do not think I damaged it. Um for the bucking I do not know if I did damage it or install it correctly with the barrel. As for the trigger yes it is in correctly.

.28 bb's with a 190 spring, and a 6.01 tbb will yield less than desirable results. I would suggest no lower than .36g bb's. On top of that, I would replace the bucking and nub if they are stock. Nineball makes excellent VSR buckings. Also check all compression parts for air loss, and do Teflon mods. Take the trigger assembly out, and make sure it is aligned correctly. BASR's have extremely tight tolerances. If you mess even 1 thing up, it can be catastrophic to overall performance. Check everything individually, and report back :)

• 2 years later...

Hey if the gun is over 550 fps then you may want to check your cylinder every once in a while. The piston has the tendency to break the head of the cylinder and could lead to damage of your gun.

Well, it's my time to shine.....

Everyone gets one...just one....and then I sic Echo on you...and he's always hungry...the Bear Jew is like that....

When you're posting, pay attention to the last post on the thread....if the age is more than 90 days from the current day, don't post...even if it's pertinent information because 90% of the time, the resolution has already been found.

If it's under 90 days old, go right on ahead and post that pertinent information to your heart's content...

TL:DR; 90 days<age of last post - no post, 90 days>age of last post - feel free....

Got it? Good.  Carry on.