Stalker Type Half Face Metal Mesh Mask Ver. 2

PELI

so I picked up one of these masks a few weeks ago

I am one that will not wear only goggles I prefer to not lose a tooth or get a unwanted ear-piercing so I have been using a paint ball mask,but they fog.and do not allow you to see your sites on your gun.

these masks where appealing but the starting price from Russia was almost 100$ but thanks to the Chinese you can pick up a copy for under 21$ shipped

I took a risk and bought one

my first impression

fits comfortably takes a little adjustment to get it to fit your goggles.

used them for the first time last weekend wow it was the first time I have been able to use my sights on my gun EVER and have full face protection.

my fogging reduced greatly over the paint ball mask I was using before

only down it is a little hard to drink from a normal camelbak mouth piece I may now upgrade to a 90degree mouth piece

if you use a full face mask and want something more breathable and comfortable I recommend this mask

pics

dsc05055x.jpg

dsc05061p.jpg

dsc05062p.jpg

dsc05063q.jpg

I have been planning on getting a black one of these, and using the Gas Mask adapter for the Bump Helmet to attach it.

• 1 year later...

found the cheapest price yet I was a while back trying to get a bulk deal for the group but the seller never got back to me

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Steel-Mesh-Half-Protect-Face-Paintball-Airsoft-Mask-/170646962523?pt=US_Costume_Accessories&hash=item27bb5a015b

been using this mask for over a year and a half now my original post was a copy past from the old forum

it is holding up great with no real signs of wear no rust and it has done a great job of protecting my ears and face

only draw back when wearing a head set it pushes it into you ear I wear a bowman style head set but the face mask I was able to bend to fit the head set better but it took a few adjustments to get it where i liked it.

other small draw back with a normal hydration mouth piece you have to pull the mask back I am buying soon a right angled mouth piece to fix that problem.

all and all I am very satisfied with this mask