Poet's Introduction

Poet

Hello everybody! My name is Nate, call sign Poet. Im 30 years old and 2 amazing boys (1 & 5 years old) as well a beautiful fiance (mother of my 2 boys). I live in Michigan City, IN. I'm fairly new to the airsoft community in general. I love the military (I am not a service member) and one of my buddies from Ohio who I play a milsim game (ArmA series) with is very involved in airsoft and has turned me on to it. I know its something I will really enjoy and have been throwing myself into purchasing EVERYTHING I need for Operation Irene in Fort Knox (October 2013). I am looking for a community and other airsofters near me to be involved in. I would like to join a milsim unit, but if there are not any or if there are just not any recruiting I'd certainly be up to starting one up with somebody, I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Welcome to AI. Great introduction also. I hope you plan on registering for Irene on Monday. I believe that's the individual registration day. Spots will most likely go very fast.

Actually my buddy John (the guy from Ohio) already has secured me a spot. He's very big in the airsoft community (big event holders). I had my spot 2 weeks ago ;). So are there any milsim units around NW Indiana that you know of? Michigan City, South Bend, Merrilville, etc... I'd really like to get going with a unit; training, etc....

Thanks guys

Welcome aboard the AI.

Stay on top of that Irene Reg. for monday, the spots will go extremely fast!

There are also plenty of Milsim teams in the state, and possibly in your area. My best suggestion is to attend some smaller games and talk / run with people and see what suits you.

J

I see you have a bullpup M14 in your photo?

Welcome and I look forward to seeing you in person and down my sights.