Wts Pretty Much Everything - No Set Prices, Gimme Offers

Sarge

I've decided I need to start cleaning out. I'm not going to put set prices, just give me a number and we'll go from there. Most everything is in good condition with the normal wear and tear(unless otherwise noted.) Reasoning for sub-350fps on all weapons is for CQB use. Range is not affected. I accept paypal and will take cash face to face if you are within reasonable distance.

AEGs:

1. G&P M4A1 Marine Edition (Limited Edition) (Discontinued)

I bought this bad boy straight from the manufacturer in Hong Kong. It is my child. It has been my primary since I obtained it and it has been treated very well. I want a serious owner for it that will treat it well and put it to good use. BTW, it's name is Chesty. It has had several service repairs throughout the years. I believe I got it in 09 or 10. Cleaned after every game. Overall great weapon for any kind of fielding.

Specs-

320-330fps

Six inch spread at 25 yards

One foot spread at 50 yards

Aftermarket-

King Arms Special Forces Crane Stock

Daniel Defense 7" RIS

Magpul PTS RVG

Prometheus 6.03x407mm TBB

Classic Army Hop-Up

Polar Star/SCS Hop Up Nub

Modify 110 Spring

Shimmed by PELI

Replaced Selector Plate

Deans Wiring

Comes with-

9.6v 4200mah Battery w/Battery Bag attached to stock

Original Metal 130rd Midcap

Original box with extra parts and goodies

2. CYMA M1A1 Thompson

Very first real AEG. Barrel is a lil wobbly but shoots just fine. I believe I got this in late 08. Great for messing around with or time period loadouts.

Specs-

350fps

Nine inch spread at 25 yards

Unknown at 50 yards

Comes with-

8.4v 1600mah Small Tamiya

60rd Midcap

3. G&G M14 Socom

I bought this used from user:Clayton a few years back. The stock is cracked, I simply put duct tape over it. Not pretty but can either be repaired easily or replaced. The specs is from before I left the spring compressed, after that I never got around to replacing it so it just sits. When it was fully functional it was a beast and one of the smoothest shooting AEGs I've ever shot. After replaced spring and body fixup it will be good as new.

Specs-

330-340fps

Four inch spread at 25 yards

Nine inch spread at 50 yards

Easily reaches 200ft accurately

Aftermarket-

I believe Clayton replaced stock RIS with King Arms

New Fuse

Comes with-

8.4v 1500mah Large Tamiya (seems small but it usually lasts a full day no problem)

Original 250rd Highcap

Gas:

4. WE 1911 MEU

Bought this used from user:Hanback. It is nicely taken care of. I especially like the EGA in the handle. It's a sturdy pistol and shoots well. I never chronoed or tested accuracy but I can say it is typical gas pistol specs. I'll be sad to see it go.

Comes with-

Original Box

Carrying Case

Two 15rd Mags

CO2(maybe)

Gear/Accessories:

5. Condor Hydration Pouch w/2.5L Bladder (Tan)

6. Condor Radio Pouch (Tan)

7. 5 MAG M4/M16 130rd Midcaps (I would like to sell together)

8. Classic Army 250rd Highcap M4/M16

*Pics coming soon

**Lots more items will be added soon

*** I will be really lenient on price if you buy multiple or all items

Foxy- Yes it is.

Endgame- I know. I'll get around to it eventually. I still have a lot more to add yet.

• 2 weeks later...

38e83b83-bd4e-4f86-870e-a28dd338685f.jpg

f971009a-8422-4ed2-a121-d8be849fa899.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

The ACOG is another item I'm adding to the list. I will get pictures of the M4 up soon, as well as add more items.

In case you were wondering where to ballpark your offers. On the G&P shoot for the $175 area. The CYMA and G&G in the $75 area.

Edited by Sarge